How to Install Bluestacks without Graphics Card – Bluestacks App Player is a great innovation in the Software field that has impressed millions of worldwide audience and to be honest it really deserves it.It has gained immense popularity and appreciation since its release and most surprisingly this App Player is still in beta testing phase and we can’t even imagine right now how may users will be using Bluestacks App Player in future after its final release and this would certainly be a golden moment for all the developers of Bluestacks as well its users but still there are some users who are not aware about Bluestacks Till date so if you are one of them here below is a short brief description about Bluestacks App Player that will help you get more familiar with Bluestacks.
Also Read :
Bluestacks in simple words is an Android Emulator which basically creates a virtual environment for all the Android Apps and games thereby enabling them to run on Windows PC or MaxOSX thinking the Bluestacks App Player to be an Android Device.BlueStacks App Player lets you run your favorite mobile apps fast and full screen in your browser and on PC or Mac.The Best part of using bluestacks is that it integrates seamlessly with your Windows and all the android apps that you will install in your Bluestacks App Player without facing any issues at all.
Though no doubt there are few other similar android emulators are also in the market but trust me Bluestacks App Player is thus far the best as far as your system fully supports it and available absolutely free of cost for lifetime.
Also Read :
I have followed Bluestacks since its release and during this period till now I have received hundreds of mails in regards to the two top most common issues faced by while Using Bluestacks App out of which first one is Requirement of Graphics Card for Installing Bluestacks and second one is requirement of 2GB Memory at least which is not possible to have in every system. I have already discussed some issues related to bluestacks with their proper solution like Graphic Card Error 2500, Runtime download data error etc.Just follow the given guide to learn How to Install Bluestacks without graphics card.
Also Read :
How to Install Bluestacks Without Graphics Card – Steps to Proceed
With regards to Graphics Card Issue while using bluestacks you may face two types of error either the Error during Installation period like BlueStacks currently doesn’t recognize your graphics card. It is possible your Graphics Drivers may need to be updated. Please update them and try installing again (If installed from Offline Bluestacks Installer) or Error 25000 BlueStacks currently doesn’t recognize your graphics card. It is possible your Graphics Drivers may need to be updated. Please update them and try installing again (If Installed from Bluestacks Split Installer) but don’t worry both of them means the same.
- First of all Download Bluestacks Offline Installer – Download Bluestacks
- Download and Install Orca Software (Microsoft database table editor for editing Windows Installer package (.msi) files)
- After Installing Orca just go to the Bluestacks Offline Installer.msi file and Perform a Right Click on the Installer -> Select Edit with Orca
- Go to LaunchCondition > Select “Installed OR PhysicalMemory >=1024” condition > Press Delete > Select OK.
Note – This will allow you to Install Bluestacks in systems with 1GB of RAM thereby passing the 2GB RAM verification test.
- Go to InstallExecuteSequence > Click on “CheckMsiSignature“> Hit Delete > Click OK
- Go to Property > Double click on the TRUE value of GLMODE > Change its value to FALSE > Hit Enter
- Click on the Save button icon and that’s it you are all done.
- Start Installing Bluestacks again from the saved Bluestacks offline installer and you will no longer face the same error.
Incoming Searches :
- Install Bluestacks on Intel Graphics Chipset
- Install Bluestacks App player without Graphics Card