I always keep getting mails from my readers asking for a way to run multiple whatsapp accounts on android device and is really a good point to think about that’s why i am here with you to share some useful tricks that will allow you to use multiple whatsapp accounts on single android device without much issues. Basically you can do it either by rooting your android device or without rooting as per what suits you best and here below I have mentioned both the methods.Read below tutorial on How to Use Multiple Whatsapp Accounts on Android device.
How to Use Multiple Whatsapp Accounts on Android – Best Ways
Method – 1 : Requires Rooting
How to Use Multiple Whatsapp Accounts on Android via Rooting – If you are using an android device then you might be aware about the power of rooting and here also with the help of rooting you can easily use multiple whatsapp accounts on single android device. This can be easily achieved with the help of Titanium Backup Root Android application that is well known for its amazing features like data and apps backup, restore, freezing apps and much more. Now you might be wondering how is it possible to run multiple whatsapp accounts on android with the help of a Backup app i.e Titanium Backup Root but in actual it really works. What Titanium Backup Root application does is that it allows to create two different user profiles for running two different WhatsApp account each having their own system settings, apps and data.
Note – As I said above if you follow this method then you have to root your android device first so it is better that you should follow all the necessary precautions before rooting your android phone like make sure your phone is fully charged, take a full backup of your data, apps, sms and contacts. Also note that rooting your phone voids your warranty so TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!
- Read Complete Step by Step Tutorial Here
Method – 2 : Without Rooting
How to Use Multiple Whatsapp Accounts on Android without rooting – If you don’t like to be more technical and want to follow a simple and safe procedure then I would also recommend you to try this method without rooting as compared to the above method. You can do it by installing the modded Whatsapp Application known as OGWHATSAPP on your android device but before we on further lets get familiar with what actually OGWHATSAPP is, its features and how it is different from normal whatsapp.
What is OGWHATSAPP ?
OGWHATSAPP is basically a modded version of Whatsapp and it is an unofficial version but works absolutely fine similar to the normal whatsapp and allows you to use 2 numbers of whatsapp in one single android device and that’s all without the need of rooting your android device.
How to Use OGWHATSAPP to Run Dual Whatsapp Accounts on Single Android Device :
- First of all open your existing whatsapp and take a full complete backup of your conversations as shown below.
- Go to Settings -> Applications > ALL -> Select Whatsapp -> Select Clear Data as shown below.
- After clearing data open your /sdcard/WhatsApp folder and RENAME it to /sdcard/OGWhatsApp.
- Uninstall the currently Installed Whatsapp account from your device.
- Now Install the OGWhatsApp application by downloading it from below.
- That’s it and now OGWhatsApp will use your old phone number.
- Now to Use seconday Whatsapp Account Go to Google Playstore, Download the Official Whatsapp and Install it on your smartphone.
- Here now you can give the second alternative number that you want to use and verify it similar to what you have done while registering your old phone number in whatsapp database.
I hope this information is sufficient enough to make you able to run multiple whatsapp accounts on single android device and if in case you face any problems don’t worry just drop your query by commenting below and i will try to get in touch with you as soon as possible….Thanks.