Note – Important
Since this is an Offline Version therefore you will not be able to use or access all the W3Schools Offline features therefore it can be used only for quick reference as well as for beginners so for detailed information on everything and proper video demonstration or other useful tools I would advise you to use the W3Schools Online Website Mode instead of W3Schools Offline Version.
How to Download W3Schools Offline Version for Free – Steps to Follow
The Procedure for accessing W3Schools content offline is quite simple where you first need to download the W3Schools Site Content that I will provide you (Latest Version Off course) and then you need to extract it on your system using Winrar or WinZip and then just open the extracted content with any of your browser and you will be able to see or use W3Schools Content in offline mode for free. So here below is a systematic approach and tutorial that will guide you how to download W3Schools Offline Version.
- Download W3Schools Offline Latest Version (Just of 2MB Size) – Click to Download
- After downloading the file open the downloaded file location and Extract the W3Schools Offline Zipped file using Winrar or Winzip.
Note – The Extracted files will occupy a space of about 100MB Approx so make sure that there is enough space available where you are extracting the file.
- After Successful Extraction Process Open the folder www.w3schools.com and there you will find two files with “Default” Name one will be in notepad format and other will be in HTML Format.
- You need to open the Default file that is in HTML Format.
W3Schools Offline View
- That’s it now you will be able to access W3Schools in Offline mode for free.