Docstoc.com is a very popular online premium website that houses a collection of thousands of documents relating to Business and Financial Operations in various formats i.e doc, pdf, excel, PowerPoint etc. where users from different countries can upload, share and sell their own documents, or purchase professional documents written in-house by professionals and lawyers. Generally you will found that mostly documents shared on docstoc.com are not available for free and you need to pay a small amount of fess in order to get full access to the documents but since not everyone is comfortable in paying those charges therefore here in this article I am going to share a very simple and useful trick that you can try in order to download documents from docstoc.com for free. Though you must keep in mind that this trick has been tried on most of the documents available on docstoc.com by different users and it works just fine but still there is no guarantee that it will work for you also.
Docstoc.com provides the best and world class professional documents with over 20 million documents currently hosted on docstoc.com and other useful resources also that include expert’s videos, articles and productivity tools that can help you grow your small business. Therefore get started with How to Download Documents from Docstoc.com Free.
How to Download Documents from Docstoc.com Free – Steps to Follow
- First of all you need to download and Install PDF Creator on your PC, Computer or laptop.
(If you want to download it in PDF Format)
- Open Google Chrome Browser and Go to Docstoc.com and Search for the document that you wish to download on your pc.
- After finding the document on docstoc.com just moves to the URL of your web browser that will show you the document ID of your document.
- Note Down this Document ID as it will be used later for downloading the Document below.
- Open a new tab in your Google Chrome Browser and paste the following URL and ADD YOUR DOCUMENT ID
For Example :
- Wait till the whole document is loaded on the browser and when all the pages are available in preview Right Click on the Document and Select Print Document
- Click on Change Option in the left Side Bar and Select Save as PDF as shown below in the Image
- That’s it now wait for the file download completion process and you are all done.