Bluestacks Android Emulator has provided an alternative option for thousands of users around the world who were looking for running Whatsapp on their Windows PC for a very long time and Thanks to Bluestacks that has finally made this happen possible which was seeming nothing more than dream but Bluestacks has converted this dream into a Reality. With the help of Bluestacks android emulator you can get the experience of almost all android apps or games in your Windows PC or Apple Mac OSX without the need of purchasing expensive Android smartphone’s. Currently there are thousands of users who are accessing Whatsapp via Bluestacks but there are certain restrictions on direct functionalities of various apps or games in Bluestacks for example control layout issues while running Android Games, Changing Whatsapp Profile Picture, Accessing downloaded content in system etc. Therefore here is a detailed step by step solution on How to Change Whatsapp Profile Picture Bluestacks.
How to Change Whatsapp Profile Picture Bluestacks : Best Methods
Method – 1 : Using ES File Explorer
With the help of third party ES File explorer app you can easily manage all of your resources freely. ES File Explorer provides access to pictures, music, video, documents, and other files on both your Android devices and your computers. You can easily Manage your files like you do on your desktop or laptop using Multiple Select, Cut/Copy/Paste, Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Search, Share, Send, Hide, Create Shortcut, and Bookmark; operations can be performed on local files (on Android device) or remotely (on your computer). You can even use ES File Explorer in Bluestacks to Change Whatsapp profile picture bluestacks. Follow below given steps on How to Change Whatsapp profile picture bluestacks.
- Open your Bluestacks and Search for ES File Explorer through App Search feature.
Alternatively – Download ES File Explorer APK File
- Once found in Play store or other market simply download and Install ES File Explorer.
- After Installation Go to the Following Directory in your system My Computer -> C: Drive (Where your Windows Installation files are present) -> Program data -> Bluestacks -> User data -> Shared Folder
- Here Just paste the picture or images in this Shared Folder that you want to set as Whatsapp profile picture in bluestacks.
- Now Open Bluestacks and run ES File explorer here you can find all those pictures that you pasted under shared folder in Bluestacks library i.e sdcard / bstfolder / BstSharedFolder.
- Here just select the picture that you want to set as your Whatsapp profile picture in Bluestacks and Click on More and Choose Open As.
- Here Select Open As -> Image -> Click on View Picture under Complete Action Using -> Set Profile picture as Whatsapp Profile photo.
- That’s it and you are all done. You have now successfully changed Whatsapp Profile Picture in Bluestacks.
Method – 2 : Using ASTRO File Manager
Learn How to Change Whatsapp profile picture bluestacks via ASTRO FILE MANAGER – You can also use another popular file manager that is ASTRO File Manager application in order to change Whatsapp profile picture Bluestacks if you face difficulty in installing or running ES File explorer. Though the procedure for both the file managers is the same where you first need to install the file manager app in your bluestacks and then go to the Bluestacks shared folder location and here just paste the pictures that you want to use as your whatsapp profile picture in bluestacks and after that just open ASTRO File Manager from Bluestacks and go to the sdcard / bstfolder / BstSharedFolder and here just click on the image and hold it for long enough to enable the share option. That’s it now you will be displayed with an option to use it as your Whatsapp profile photo.
Related Searches :
- Application failure detected Please try again Whatsapp fix.
- How to Change Whatsapp Profile Photo Bluestacks.
- How to Change Whatsapp DP Bluestacks.
- How to Change Whatsapp Display picture Bluestacks.