Android is becoming a very Popular Operating System in Smartphones due to the availability millions of apps in the Google Playstore.The Main reason for the Growing Success of Android OS is its amazing apps and High Quality Games of which most of them are available for free.Play Subway Surfers on PC Because of these high quality apps and games you need to have a Powerful Android Smartphone to run these apps smoothly on your devices but on the same side these Powerful Android Smartphones costs a lot which are not affordable for everyone.Play Real Cricket 2014 on PC If you want to buy Android Smartphone just for enjoying the Android apps or Games therefore i am going to Provide you a Different platform to enjoy these apps just for free.Use Whatsapp on PC Here in this Post I am going to Tell you How to Play or Run these Android Games on Your PC/Computer without spending money on Android Smartphones.You can Run any Android app or game on your pc using the BlueStacks.Here below is a Step by Step Guide on How to Play Android Games on your PC using BlueStacks a Free Emulator to Play your Favorite Android Games on PC.Play Fruit Ninja HD on PC
How to Play Android Games on PC : Steps to Follow
1 – Downloading and Installing BlueStacks
- First of all You need to Download and Install BlueStacks on Your PC/Computer.
- After Installing BlueStacks When You Run it for the First Time it will Start Downloading its Database and Componets that will take few minutes depending on the Speed of Your Internet Connection.Run or Play Java Apps,Games on Android Smartphone/Tablet
2 – Setting Up Bluestacks
- Go to My Apps and Select App Search as Shown below in the Image.Play Temple Run 2 on PC
- After Selecting App Search it will ask you to Complete two steps which is a One Time Setup as shown below in the Image and Click on Continue.How to boost and Increase your internet speed
Note - If Your Account Password is in Capital Letters then you need to Enter Your Password Using the Virtual Keyboard located at the Bottom.
3 – Searching For the App and Installing
- After Completing the One Time Setup now Search for the App you want to Download to your PC/Computer as shown below in the image.
- Click Install and It will start Searching the Stores and Click on the Game Icon and it will Start Downloading as shown below in the Image.
4 – Running the Installed App
- After Installing the App Go back to My Apps tab and there it will be shown installed as shown below in the Image.
- Click on the App to Run and You will be able to Play the Game Using Your Mouse and Keyboard.
- That’s all and You are all Done.
Optional – Guide to Use BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Awesome Emulator to Play Your Favorite Android Games on Your PC/Computer.By Using BlueStacks You can Even use Whatsapp to chat with your Friends.Best Free Android Apps of All Time You can Easily Configure BlueStacks Settings i.e Changing Keyboard Layout,Managing Contacts,Managing Applications etc.You just Need to Click on the Gear Icon Located at the Bottom to Open the BlueStacks Settings Page where you can edit or Manage the Applications,Contacts,Keyboard Settings and Much More as Shown below in the Image.Top 10 Best Android Phones Under 10000
It may happen that Some Android Games will Crash during Playing since BlueStacks is still in Beta Version therefore you need to wait till the Full Proper Version of BlueStacks is Released