Everyone Cannot Afford to Buy High Speed Internet Connection because of their High Prices and Limited Availability in their Residential Areas.Therefore Because of this they Cannot Enjoy Browsing or Surfing Internet and Watching Videos Online becomes a nightmare for them How to Download Torrent Files Using IDM : Faster and High Speed So today Here in this Post I am Going to tell you Some Important Tips and Tweaks that You Can Apply to Your System in Order to Boost and Increase Your Internet Speed.You Will Find lots of Articles over the Internet on Increasing Your Internet Speed Using Different Methods. But Here in this Post I am Going to Stick to Only Important Tips and Tweaking Settings that Really Works Instead of Providing False Methods to Increase Your Internet Speed.How to Download Play Store Apps on PC So Here below is a Step by Step Guide on How to Boost and Increase Your Internet Speed Manually by Tweaking Windows Settings and TCP/IP Configuration.How to Play Android Games on PC – BlueStacks
How to boost and Increase your internet speed : Tips and Tweaks
De-allocating the Reserved Bandwidth – Windows 7,Vista,XP
This is a Very Proven Method For Increasing Your Internet Speed if You are a Microsoft Windows User Because by Default Windows Reserves 20% of the Bandwidth For its Own Purpose or Use.Therefore You Must De-allocate this Reserved Bandwidth to Optimize Your Internet For Best Speed.You can Easily do it Manually by Using the Group Policy Editor.Follow the Below Instructions to Free the Reserved 20% Bandwidth Speed.
- Open Group Policy Editor by Typing gpedit.msc in RUN Dialog Box.
- Now Go to Computer Configuration -> Administrative Templates -> Network -> QOS Packet Scheduler as shown below in the Image.Top 10 Best Android Phones Under 10000
- Now Under QOS Packet Scheduler You Will See a Setting With Name ‘Limit Reservable Bandwidth‘ Perform a Right Click on that and Select Properties or Else Double Click on that.
- Initially You Will See this Setting as Not Configured which seems Weird but by Default Windows Reserves that 20% Bandwidth therefore Check the Box Enabled and Set the Bandwidth Limit to 0% as shown below in the Image.
- That’s all and You are all Done.
Configuring TCP/IP Configuration Settings
Here We are Going to Optimize the TCP/IP Configuration Settings For Best Internet Speed Using Third Party Free Ware Software SG TCP Optimizer.It Will Help You to Manage How the Computer Will Send or Receive Data Packets and thus Optimizing Your Internet and Increasing Your Internet Speed.
- First of all Download SG TCP Optimizer Software ( Download Link ) and Simply Run it by Performing a Double Click as it Doesn’t Require any Installation Process as it is an .exe File.
- Now Under the General Settings Tab Check the Optimal Settings Box as shown below in the Image and Click Apply Changes.
Note – You Must Run this Application as an Administrator else it will not Work
- Next a New Window Will Open Asking For Apply Changes and There Check Mark the Backup Option and Click OK as Shown below in the Image.
- Now Restart Your Computer So that New Effects Can Take Place.
- That’s all and You are all Done.
Note – After Changing the Settings to Optimal if You Feel it has Decreased Your Internet Performance then You Can Restore back Your Default Settings by Using the Backup You Have Created in the SG TCP Optimizer.To Restore it to Default Run TCP Optimizer then Click File and Select Restore Backed up Settings and Select the Saved Backup File and Your System Will be Stored Back to its Original State
Clear Your Browsing Data – CCleaner
Most of Us are not aware of Clearing the Old Browsing Data i.e History , Logs , Saved Passwords , Cookies etc which then affects Your Internet Speed.How To Stop Receiving Emails From Facebook Therefore Try to Clear Your Browsing Data Regularly so as so Optimize Your Internet For Best Speed.You can Use Third Party Free Ware Software CCleaner to Clear Your Cookies and Browsing History.It is the Most Famous and Renowned Software For Clearing Your Internet Browsing.Top 10 Best Android Phones Under 10000
Optional – Use IDM For Downloading Files
Install Internet Download Manager on Your Computer For Downloading Purpose.It is the Best Download Manger For Downloading all types of Files at a Very High Speed.
Download Latest Version of IDM From Here
You Must Keep in Mind that You Cannot Exceed the Speed of Your Internet Beyond Your Connection Bandwidth.This Method Will Just Help You to Get the Best of Your Bandwidth Speed and Thus Increasing your Internet Speed.Top 10 Best Android Phones Under 10000