Most of the android lovers can now easily enjoy all their favorite android apps and games on their Windows PC without spending extra money on purchasing expensive android smartphone’s or tablets just for the sake of running android apps or games.I have already discussed in my previous articles much about the Bluestacks App Player and its quality features so i am not going to discuss much about bluestacks right now and the focus will be straight on the ongoing issue that is how to install bluestacks in 1GB RAM.
Also Read :
Basically Bluestacks is a very heavy application that requires powerful system resources for its proper functioning and operation so user’s who don’t own such system often face situations like problem installing bluestacks due to sufficient memory and graphics card memory but don’t worry there is a solution for every problem and so as for this issue also.Check below to learn how to install bluestacks in 1GB RAM.
How to Install Bluestacks in 1GB RAM – Steps to Follow
Its quite simple to install bluestacks in 1GB RAM and doesn’t require much technical knowledge to do this you just need to tweak some internal settings of the Bluestacks Installer so that it can bypass the 2GB RAM Verification test and is thus successfully installed on the system that is having less than 1GB RAM so here below is the step by step procedure that you need to follow so as to allow the installation on bluestacks on system with 1GB RAM.
Also Read :
- Speed Up Bluestacks with Essential Direct X Components : Increase Stability
- How to Install Bluestacks Without Graphics Card FIXED
- First of all Download Bluestacks Offline Installer on your system – Download Bluestacks
Note – Don’t use the split installer just download the offline installer as mentioned above
- Download and Install Orca Software (Microsoft database table editor for editing Windows Installer package (.msi) files)
- After installing Orca Just Go to the Bluestacks offline installer that you haved just downloaded from the above given link
- Right click on the Bluestacks Offline Installer Setup file and Select Edit with Orca as shown below
- Go to LaunchCondition > Select “Installed OR PhysicalMemory >=1024” condition > Press Delete > Select OK.
- Go to InstallExecuteSequence > Click on “CheckMsiSignature“> Press Delete > Click OK
- Click on the Save button icon and that’s it you are all done.
- Now try Installing once again bluestacks from the saved Bluestacks Offline Installer and hopefully this time your bluestacks will be installed successfully without any issues.
Incoming Searches :
- How to Install Bluestacks on 1GB RAM Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- How to Run Bluestacks in 1GB RAM
- How to Install Bluestacks with 1GB RAM