Lots of users using Bluestacks for playing Clash of Clans have been found reporting different sort of performance and crash issues among which Black building, Black patches or Black objects is very common which we are going to address here. Well there could be a variety of reasons responsible for facing Clash of Clans Black Building, black objects or black patches on screen and therefore owing to these different reasons you may have to try different fixes in order to fix Clash of Clans Black Building issue. So here below I have mentioned appropriate fixes in order of their priority.
Common Reasons For Facing Clash of Clans Black Building / Black Objects – Check Below
- Your system doesn’t meet the minimum hardware specification as required by Bluestacks for optimum performance this can be either due to an Outdated Graphics Chipset or Insufficient RAM Memory.
- Secondly if your system meets all the hardware specifications as required by Bluestacks and Clash of Clans but still facing the issue then your system is having out dated Graphics driver or Old bluestacks app player.
How to Fix Clash of Clans Black Building Bluestacks / Black Objects – Best Fixes
Fix – 1 : Check For Your System Hardware Specs
As I said above this is the first step that you should ensure your system is having sufficient resources for running Bluestacks and Clash of Clans smoothly without any issues. If your system doesn’t meet these requirements then no matter what steps you try your issue won’t be resolved fully upto the mark.
Fix – 2 : Install / Update to Latest Graphics Driver
It is very important to ensure that you are running latest or updated version of your Graphics driver because in most cases such issues are often caused by old or outdated graphic driver versions. First check whether you are having nVidia, AMD or Intel graphics chipset then you can download the latest graphics driver from the below mentioned links.
- Update nVidia Graphics Driver – Click Here to Update
- Update AMD Graphics Driver – Click Here to Update
- Update Intel Graphics Driver – Click Here to Update
Fix – 3 : Update Your Bluestacks App Player
Every month Bluestacks keep on rolling new versions of Bluestacks App Player so as to improve their stability and provide better support for newer and older android applications or games. So if you are running an outdated Bluestacks App Player then it is very important that you update your Bluestacks App Player and then check if you still face the same Clash of Clans Black Building Screen.
Fix – 4 : Tweaking Windows Registry Settings
Changing or we can say tweaking windows registry settings has resulted in maximum benefit for users facing with the same issue. You can also proceed on with changing your Windows Registry settings and see if that resolves your issue.
- Open RUN Command box (You can do it by pressing Windows + R Button) and there type ‘regedit’ command so as to open Windows Registry Editor.
- Now here in Windows Registry Editor navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> Software -> Bluestacks -> Guests -> Android and there you will see number of registry entries
- Here double click on the Memory registry key which will open a new Window DWORD (32-bit) value -> Select the Base as Decimal and change the value data to 500 and Click on OK. That’s it restart your system and see if that resolves the incident.
Supported Searches :
bluestacks clash of clans black buildings fix, clash of clans black barracks, clash of clans black buildings bluestacks fix, clash of clans black objects bluestacks fix