How to Root Micromax A110 Canvas 2 : Today I am going to Share How to Root Micromax A110 Canvas 2 Using Bin4ry Rooting Toolkit with You.In my Previous Post I have Discussed How to Root Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 and now i am here with you to discuss rooting your Micromax A110 Canvas 2.Micromax A110 Canvas 2 is one of the Best Selling Android Smartphone From Micromax even now People are Buying this Amazing Smartphone Just Because of its Powerful Technical Specifications at a Very Affordable Price Comprising of 1 GHz Dual Core Processor with 512 MB RAM and a Sophisticated Premium Smartphone Design.Micromax A110 Canvas 2 Runs on Android v4.0.4 ICS which is Upgradable to Android v4.1 Jelly Bean.It Features 8MP Primary Camera with 0.3 MP Front Facing Camera For Video Calling.I would really say it is trully the best smartphone at very Cheap Price of Rs 10,500 Only.Get the Power to Use Dual SIM(GSM+GSM) with 3G and Wi-fi Connectivity.Lets now get Started with Rooting Micromax A110 Canvas 2.So Here below are Full Instructions on How to Root Micromax A110 Canvas 2 to Install Custom ROM’s to Your Micromax A110 Canvas 2.Read below Guide on How to Root Micromax A110 Canvas 2 Using Bin4ry Rooting Toolkit.
What is Rooting – Is it Safe or Dangerous ?
Basically Rooting is a Process by Which you gain Control Over all Your Android System Files and thus Changing them as per Your Requirements which you can’t do in any Unrooted Device.Install Applications that Requires Access to Android System Files for its Working.Most of the Users Use Rooting to Install Custom ROM’s for their Android Devices in order to Get Better and Faster Performance than the Company Default ROM.
- Related Content – What is USB Debugging Mode and its Importance
Rooting Process is Very Dangerous as it can lead to Void Your Micromax A100 Canvas 2 Warranty Period as well as Damaging Your Smartphone if you miss any of the Steps while Rooting Your Micromax A110 Canvas 2.Therefore Please Read the Safety Instructions while Rooting Your Micromax A110 Canvas 2 so as to Keep Your Smartphone Safe.Though You can Gain Your Warranty Back by Unrooting Your Micromax A110 Canvas 2.Read Instruction on How to Root Micromax A110 Canvas 2 to Install Custom ROM’s
Benefits of Rooting Micromax A110 Canvas 2 :
- Install Latest Custom ROM’s to Get Faster Performance.
- Get Full Access to Customize Your Micromax A110 Canvas 2.
- Enjoy Installing Apps Directly to SD Card Saving Internal Memory.
- Uninstall or Remove Pre-installed Apps or System Apps.
Safety Instructions While Rooting Micromax A110 Canvas 2:
- Don’t Disconnect Your Micromax A110 Canvas 2 While in the Rooting Process.
- Make Sure that Your Micromax A110 Canvas 2 is 70% Charged at least.
- Make a Backup of all Your Important Apps or Files Using Astro Manager.
- Disable all Background Applications Including Antivirus or Firewall.
- Please Read Disclaimer Before Rooting Your Micromax A110 Canvas 2.
Rooting Process is Dangerous as already discussed above it can void Your Smartphone Warranty Period Though it can be Recovered after Unrooting but we don’t Guarantee about this.Also We are Not Responsible For Any Harm that Comes to Your Micromax A110 Canvas 2 After trying the Given Procedure.This is Intended to be Used For Information Purposes Only.TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Related Content – How to Install Android Apps Directly to SD Card saving Internal Memory
Requirements For Rooting Micromax A110 Canvas 2 :
- Bin4ry Rooting Toolkit – Download From Here
- Micromax A110 Canvas 2 USB Drivers – Download From Here
How To Root Micromax A110 Canvas 2 : Steps to Follow
- Download the USB Drivers and Bin4ry Rooting Toolkit from Above.
- Connect Your Micromax A110 Canvas 2 and Enable USB Debugging Mode.To Enable USB Debugging Mode Settings -> Applications -> Development-> Enable USB Debugging Mode.
- After that Change the Mode from USB Storage to Media Device.
- Unzip the Bin4ry Rooting Toolkit to a Folder Using Winrar or Winzip.
- Here Run the RunMe.bat File as shown below in the Image.
- Next You will See a Command Prompt like Box with Green Text.
- Follow the Screen Instructions and Here Just Press 1 to Start the Rooting Process which will take 2-3 Minutes approx.
Note – Your Micromax A110 Canvas 2 will Restart During the Process so Don’t Panic
- After Reboot You will See Some Files being Copied to Your Micromax A110 Canvas 2
- When Process is Done You will see a Completion Message ‘Have Fun!’
- That’s all and Now Your Micromax A110 Canvas 2 is Successfully Rooted.
Incoming Searches :
- How to Root Micromax A110 Canvas 2 Easily.
- How To Root Micromax Canvas 2
- Rooting Micromax A110 Canvas 2