How to Install Android Apps on SD Card Directly Without Rooting : Are You Frustrated of Low on Memory Space Error on Your Android Devices ? – Don’t Worry Now you are at the Right Place to Get this Error Fixed without Rooting Your Android Device. Lava Iris 504Q Review I have Seen lots of Android Users Daily Complaining about this Low on Memory Space Error So I have Decided to Write an Article on this so as to fix this Error.As we know that all the Android Apps that You install on Your Android Devices are Directly Installed into the Internal Memory of Your Phone by Default which is quite low on Space which then becomes a huge obstacle while Installing Apps of Greater Size.I too have faced this Problem while Installing Apps of Size Larger than the Free Space of Internal Memory and Always Ended up with the Error that the app Couldn’t be Installed before I got to Know About this Amazing 100% Working Solution. Best Android Apps of all Time Some Users try Deleting their Apps For Installing new Applications which is very inconvenient for most of the users and For me it was a nightmare uninstalling my Previously Downloaded Apps.Read the Guide on How to Install Android Apps on SD Card.
Here I am Going to tell you a Very Simple and Easy Method on How to Install Android Apps on SD Card or Memory Card of Your Android Phone Directly no need of rooting which means you don’t need to worry about the Low Memory Space Error in future.The Best Part of this article is that I am going to Provide a Solution for this error without Rooting Your Android Smartphone which ensures that it doesn’t void your Smartphone Warranty Period isn’t it Amazing. Top 10 Best Android Phones Under Rs 10000 You don’t need to have any Expensive Hardware For Completing this Task the Only Thing You need to Have is a Computer or Laptop,Your Android Phone and a USB Cable for Connecting Your Android Phone to Your PC.The Trick For this Method is very Simple we just need to Change the Default Install Location of Android Apps by Changing the Android Phone Settings Using Android Software Development Kit(SDK).Here is a Simple Method on How to Install Android Apps on SD Card or Memory Card Directly.
Requirements For Installing Apps on SD Card
- Android Smartphone with v2.2 or Above.
Note – In Some cases Android Jelly Bean v4.1.1 is Not Supported
- Computer or Laptop.
- USB Cable For Connecting Phone with PC.
- Java Development Kit (JDK) – Download From Here
- Android Software Development Kit (SDK) – Download Link
Note – Warning Must Read
Make Sure to Backup all Your Phone Data Before Trying the Below Procedure Though it is a Safe Method But if You do Some Mistakes or Miss Some steps it may result in damaging your Android Smartphone.You can Either Move Your Apps Installed in Your SD Card to Internal Memory or You can Make a Back of all the Installed Apps Using Astro Manager.Read How to Install Android Apps on SD Card Directly Without Rooting Your Android Smartphone.
How to Install Android Apps on SD Card/Memory Card : Steps to Follow
- First of all You need to Download Android SDK and Unzip it on Your PC.
- After Unzipping Android SDK Run SDK Manager.exe
- Now Check mark the Android SDK Tools and Android SDK Platform-tools Under the Tools section as shown below in the Image.
- Select Install Package and Close SDK Manager.
- Now Connect Your Android Smartphone to Your PC with USB Debugging Enabled
Note – To enable USB Debugging Mode Go to Settings -> Applications -> Development -> USB debugging.
- Now Go Inside the Tools Folder Where You have Unzipped the Android SDK.
- Copy the Address of this Tools Folder.
- Next Open Command Prompt cmd.
- Type the Command cd with the Copied Address Provided there is a Space between cd and Address.
For Example – cd C:\Android SDK\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools
- After Entering the Above Command Press Enter
- Type adb devices and Press Enter
- Next Type adb shell pm getInstallLocation Command and Press Enter.
Alternatively – If the above command doesn’t work try this one as it is changed in the newer SDK Version adb shell pm get-install-location
Note – This Command will Show You the Present Value of the Install Location of Your Apps Value 0 – Means Let the phone decide the best location for an app Value 1 – Means Everything will be Installed in Internal Memory Value 2 – Means Everything will be Installed in External Memory Card
- You Just Need to Change the Install Location to Value 2
- Therefore Type the Command adb shell pm setInstallLocation 2 and Press Enter
Alternatively – If the above command doesn’t work try this one as it is changed in the newer SDK Version adb shell pm get-install-location 2
- That’s all and You are all Done .Now Your Apps will be Directly Installed on SD Card or External Memory Card.