Traffic Racer offers a gameplay one of its kind where you need to drive through the busiest traffic route of the city by using your driving skills. As the name Traffic Racer clearly suggests that you not only need to go through the traffic but also at the same time be a racer where you need to drive in full speed through the traffic without being hit to any other vehicle on the route. Traffic Racer is truly a milestone in the genre of endless arcade racing where you can earn cash, upgrade your car and also buy new ones. Get Traffic Racer for PC From here.
Traffic Racer for PC In-Game Features : At Glance
- Offers four different gameplay modes – Endless, Two-Way, Time Trial and Free Ride
- Over 21 Different Cars to choose from with 4 detailed Environments – suburb, desert, snowy and city night.
- Fun and Addictive gameplay with Stunning 3D Visual Graphics.
- Smooth and Realistic Car Handling to tackle with Rich types of NPC traffic
How to Play Traffic Racer on PC Using Bluestacks : Steps to Follow
With the help of free Bluestacks Android emulator you can start playing Traffic Racer on your Windows PC, Computer or laptop and also even on MAC OSX Apple devices as far as your system meets the minimum system requirements demanded by Bluestacks. Follow the below given tutorial to get traffic racer for pc.
- First of all you need to Download and Install Bluestacks Android Emulator on your Windows PC or Laptop.
- After Bluestacks Installation Run Bluestacks App Player and Using the Bluestacks App Search feature Search for Traffic Racer and once found install it.
Alternatively – If you are having trouble searching Traffic Racer via Bluestacks App Search feature because of server connectivity issues then don’t worry you can simply download Traffic Racer.APK File on your system and install it via APK File directly.
- That’s it You can now start Playing Traffic Racer from the Installed Apps list within your Bluestacks App Player.
Tips to Score More in Traffic Racer :
- Try to drive as fast as you can because the fast you drive the more you will score.
- When you are driving over 100kmh overtake other cars closely to gain bonus points.
- If you start driving in opposite direction in two-way mode it will give extra score and cash.