If you own an Apple iOS device and are bored of your default messages app theme layout then I have something really interesting tweak that will help you to customize your messages app theme layout the way you want to look. Though the default colors of message app is quite good but what if you could tweak them to different color combinations giving you all new refreshing look so if you are looking for a way to customize messsages app color layout then I am pretty sure you are gonna love this article and going to try this out immediately.
Well to customize messages app theme on your Apple iOS device you need to install Message Customizer Pro that requires your phone to be jailbroken first else this tweak is not going to work out. Message Customizer app is all new tweak designed for the apple iOS users giving them the flexibility to get control of the whole message app theme layout and change it the way they want to.
How to Customize Messages App iOS Tweak : Message Customizer Features
We are going to customize messages app theme layout with the help of Message Customizer Pro App that gives you full power to change almost every finest look of the message app layout. It’s quite easy to use these app bearing a cool user friendly interface. Message Customizer gives you a variety of color combinations to choose from i.e Dark blue, Light Blue, Red, Purple, Yellow orange and much more. It allows you to configure the SMS and iMessage bubbles differently. With Message Customizer Pro you can change info text colors, background color, bubble width, bubble outlines and much more. Moreover you can assign specific theme changes to specific conversation and contacts also giving you easy chat experience while in a group chat.
How to Install Message Customizer Pro on your iOS Device : Steps to Follow
- As I said above first of all make sure that your apple iOS device is jailbroken because this tweak works only for jailbreaked devices.
- You can get this tweak from default BigBoss Repo but for that you need to pay 1.50$ and i don’t think that’s an advisable way to go when you can get it absolutely free of cost.
- You can get it for free from the BYA Repo store and to do so you first need to Go to Cydia->Manage -> Sources -> Tap on Edit -> Select Add and type “repo.biteyourapple.net” and click add on source
- Now go back to Cydia store and there search for Message Customizer Pro under BYA Respo.
- That’s it now you can install Message Customizer and customize the whole messages app layout as per your looks and color choices.