There are certain situations when you being as a parent want to block some websites so as that your child cannot access them or you may want to block some websites because of security and privacy issues therefore if you looking for a way to block websites on safari browser installed on your existing or newly purchased Apple iPhone and iPad devices then here below is a simple detailed guide by which you can easily block any website that you want to block in a matter of few seconds.
How to Block Websites on Safari iPhone, iPad – Steps to Follow :
By default in old Apple iOS 6 OS there was no direct option to block websites but if you own an Apple iPhone or iPad running on latest Apple iOS 7 OS then you can easily block certain websites via Safari browser settings directly. Check below step by step guide to learn How to Block Websites on Safari iPhone, iPad easily.
- First of all proceed by opening your Apple iPhone or iPad Settings
- Under Settings Tap on General -> Scroll down a bit and Select Restrictions.
- You will be now asked to enter a pass code if you have enabled restrictions previously else set a new pass code by enabling restrictions.
- Under Allowed Content Section Scroll down and Tap on Websites.
- Now Again Under Allowed Websites Just Select Limit Adult Content.
- That’s it now under Never Allow Section Tap on to Add a new Website and Enter the URL of the website that you want to block.
How to Block websites on Mozilla firefox & Google chrome.