Bluestacks is the leading Android Emulator among all the android emulators available Online currently. It is one of the most reliable emulator that emulates 90% of the android Apps or games on Windows PC or Computer with optimum performance as far as your system meets the minimum system specification required by Bluestacks. But despite having so many of good features bluestacks does suffers from few minor bugs or installation issues which are not a big issue to deal if you have the proper solution for them. Therefore here also I am going to cover one important Bluestacks error that is “Bluestacks App Player Download is in Progress Error” which is encountered while downloading Bluestacks from Internet via Bluestacks Split Installer.
So if you have recently uninstalled Bluestacks App Player from your system then there are likely chances of facing “Bluestacks App Player Download is in Progress Error” while trying to install Bluestacks App player again on your system. This error can be really frustrating as it prevents you from Installing Bluestacks on your system therefore if you want to get rid of “Bluestacks App Player Download is in Progress Error” then don’t worry just go through the below given procedure and your problem will be resolved shortly.
Also Read :
How to Fix Bluestacks App Player Download is in Progress Error : Steps to Follow
In order to fix Bluestacks App player download is in progress it is important to remove any earlier saved directories of Bluestacks from your system and to do so just follow the below given steps. The below mentioned fix is supposed to work perfectly in all the Microsoft Windows Versions i.e Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 and earlier versions as well.
Note – What what we are going to do here is to permanently remove any records of Bluestacks that exists in the Windows.
- Go to C:\ProgramData and here check for Bluestacks Directory and If found just delete it from there.
- Also Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueStacks or C:\Program Files\BlueStacks and delete these Bluestacks folder from there.
- Now Enable the Show Hidden Files feature in your System and Go to C:\Users\User \AppData\Local\ and check here for Bluestacks Directory and if found just delete it permanently from your system.
- Open your Windows Registry Editor by going through RUN Command box and typing regedit command there.
- Here in the Windows Registry Editor just look out for Bluestacks Key in Check HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ Software location and delete all the Bluestacks Key from there.
kudos you really helped me