How to Find Your Graphics Card Details – Windows 7/8/XP/Vista : In Past Years Graphics Card were not Very much Popular But Now Graphics Card Have Become a Valuable Component For Every PC or Laptop.Without a Good Graphics Card You can’t Install Heavy Applications or Games that Requires Powerful Graphics Processing During their Operation like Adobe Photoshop,Bluestacks,Games etc and Much more. How to Check Your Motherboard Details and its Specifications I too Have Faced Problems while Running Most of the Games or Applications so I Bought an ATI Graphics Card that solved all my Issues.You will Find Different Graphics Card Available in the Market ranging from 256MB to 6GB Graphics Memory.Generally there are Two Main Graphics Chip Provider that are nVidia and AMD ATI available in the Market Distributed by Various Manufacturing Companies.From past few Days I am getting Comments from People asking How to Find their Graphics Card Name,Details or Specifications so I decided to Write an Article on How to Find Your Graphics Card Details in Windows 7/8/XP/Vista.Though Checking Graphics Card Details is Pretty Easy but still most of the Users are not aware of this so Don’t Worry Here Below are some Different Methods by Which You can Easily Find Out your Graphics Card Details.Read the Guide on How to Find Your Graphics Card Details and its Specifications n Windows 8.
How to Find Your Graphics Card Details – Windows 7/8/XP/Vista
Method – 1 : Using DirectX Diagnostic Tools
This is one of the Best Methods Provided in the Windows by Default to Check all Your Hardware Details of Your PC or Laptop.Just Follow the Below Given Procedure on How to Find Your Graphics Card Details Using DirectX Diagnostic Tools.
- Open RUN Dialog Box by Pressing Win + R
- Type dxdiag in RUN as shown below.
- Here Navigate to Display Tab as shown below.
- That’s all and You can now here Find all Your Graphics Card Details
Method -2 : Using GPUZ Tool
GPUZ is an Awesome Free Utility Tool to Check all Your Graphics Details,Specifications Including Graphics Card Temperature and Voltage too.I have been Using this Tool For past few months and I would Really Recommend it to Use it if You want to Monitor Your Graphics Card Details.
- GPUZ Utility Tool To Check Graphics Card – Install GPUZ Tool
GPUZ Tool – Features :
- A Free Utility Tool to Check all Your Graphics Card Details
- Displays Your Graphics Adapter,Memory and Clock Information
- Also Displays Your Graphics Card Temperature.
- Full Support For nVidia,AMD ATI and Intel Graphics Chipset.
- Full Support For Windows 8/7/XP/Vista – 32 bit and 64 bit Both
Incoming Searches :
- How to Check Graphics Card Temperature.
- How to Find Graphics Card Memory Clock.
- How to Find Which Graphics Card you have.
- How do I find out the model of my graphics card.
- How to Check or Find Graphics Card Specifications.
- How do I know my Graphic card memory.
- How to check Graphics Card Memory in Windows 7.
- How to Find Your Graphics Card Details and its Specifications..