Bluestacks Installation Failed MSI Log file error is a very common error associated with bluestacks especially while installing through Bluestacks offline installer. What actually happens is that while installing bluestacks through bluestacks offline installer the installation fails suddenly giving the following error message :
“Hmm… it seems Bluestack App Player couldn’t be install on this computer. We’d love to fix the problem – can you help us? Search your Computer for the file:
and email it to us at Support@Bluestack.com. Thanks!”
This error thus abort the whole bluestacks installation process and therfore if you are the one facing the same bluestacks installation failed msi log file error then here below is complete guide on how to get rid of bluestacks msi log file error that you may follow in order to fix bluestacks msi log file error.
Reasons responsible for facing Bluestacks Installation Failed Error :
- This error is usually faced because of digital signature’s issue that arises while installing bluestacks through bluestacks offline installer.msi file.
How to fix Bluestacks Installation Failed MSI Log file error : Steps to Follow
After looking at the possible reasons for facing bluestacks msi log file error it is quite clear that the issue has to do with the bluestacks digital certificates which can be fixed easily by installing bluestacks certificates manually in windows. Therefore here below are simple instructions on how to fix bluestacks msi log file error. This method works well for Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 or Windows XP.
- Go to your Bluestacks Offline Installer Setup .MSI file and right click on the bluestacks .msi setup installer and select properties.
- Navigate to the Compatibility tab and here check mark the box “Run this program in compatibility mode for” as shown below.
- Next navigate to the Digital Signatures tab and click on details -> click on view certificate as shown below.
- Under the Certificate installation windows click on Install certificate as shown below.
- After this you will be redirected to Certificate Import wizard and here just select current user and click on next to proceed further.
- Next select “Automatically select the certificate store based on the type of certificate” and Click Next.
- That’s it click on finish and you will soon see “The import was successful.” message as shown below.