The load time of a blog or a website shows the accessibility and usability of a site. It is, in fact, boring to wait for 10-20 seconds for a single page to load. The increased loading time increases the normal bounce rate of a blog or a website. Increase in loading time will also result in the loss of traffic and ranking will come down. We can check loading time and make use of some effective techniques to reduce it. In order to check loading time GTmetrix can be used. This company has the functionality to show the breakdown of the Page Speed including the YSlow program. After using it one will know which specific element is causing more loading time. An optimized website or blog can get an A grade (90-100% speed.) An unoptimized website or blog can get B or C grades.So Let us look at the best ways to reduce website loading time.
Best Ways to Reduce Website Loading Time :
1. Choose the best hosting provider: A website or blog depends on its host providing company. If a site gets higher server response, its loading time will increase. Host Gator and Bluehost are the good host providers which one can use from the beginning.
3. Compress HTML: HTML compression reduces the size of an HTML page. It can be used to remove unnecessary codes. Search engines like clean html page sources which will enhance search rankings.
4. Choose perfect theme or template: The main structure of a website or a blog is the theme or template. The speed heavily depends on this choice. Poor coding and structure increases the loading time. Better structure will maintain a better speed.
5. Compress and optimize images: Images cause a big amount of band width. If they are huge in size, the loading time will increase. It is better to compress images in order to reduce the loading time.
6. Limit a Single Page Contents: As far as possible try to limit contents on a single page. Lot of contents on a single page requires more bandwidth and it will result in an increase in loading time.
7. Use minimum amount of widgets and plug-ins in Word Press: Use a little amount of plug-ins and widgets if you are on Word Press. Unnecessary plug-ins and widgets should be removed in order to enjoy less loading time.
Article Written by : Danny Lake
Danny Lake has decades of working experience in writing and also works for usa writers original essays, a writing community with a passion of helping out the students in their writing excellence and capability. He also contributes as writer for different blogs.