How to Root Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 : Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 is a Best Seller Smartphone From Samsung available at a Very Affordable Budget Price of Rs 4999 Only.I have Personally used this Phone and is really a Great Android Smartphone at such a low Price.Though it is a low end Android Smartphone But Looking at its Performance and Specifications as compared to its Price is Just Awesome that’s one of the Main Reason that makes it a Best Seller or a Best Buy Smartphone.Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 Houses a Powerful Single Core Processor Running at 832 MHz Operating Android v2.3.1 Gingerbread Supporting a 3 Inches Screen Display.Screen Resolution is not upto the Mark which is very Low QVGA, 320 x 240 Pixels for a 3 inches Display Screen.Samsung Galaxy Comes with a Handy 2MP Rear Camera pretty useful for Clicking Photos or Recording Videos Though it is not the Best But Good Enough for such a Low Price with these Powerful Specifications.Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 comes in a Bar Form which Provides Pleasure while keeping it in Hands.Internal Memory is too low 160MB which limits installing apps of Greater Size But this Limitation Can be Easily Removed by Moving the Apps to SD Card or Memory Card.Full Wi-fi and 3G Connectivity.Here we are Discussing How to Root Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 which thus allows you to Install Custom ROM’s For Your Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 and also you can have full access to Android System Files and Applications.Therefore Lets Get Started with Learning What is Rooting and its merits as well as Demerits.Read Below on How to Root Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 in a Very Simple and Easy Way.
- Related Content – How to Install Android Apps Directly to SD Card without Rooting
What is Rooting – Is it Safe or Dangerous ?
Rooting is basically a Process of Gaining Full Access to Android System Files and thus Modifying Them according to Your Needs.By Rooting Your Android Smartphone You can Easily Install any Android App that Requires Android System File access for its Functioning.Generally Rooting of Android Smartphone is done in order to Install Custom ROM’s in order to Get Better and Faster Performance as compared to the Default Company Provided Stock.
Rooting Process is Never Safe it can lead to Void Your Android Smartphone Warranty Period as well as can Damage Your Smartphone if you miss any of the Steps while Rooting Your Phone.There are Great Chances of Losing Your Valuable Data While Rooting so it is always recommended that you should Backup all your Phone Data before Rooting Your Samsung Galaxy Y S5360.See Below on How to Root Samsung Galaxy Y S5360.
Related Content – How to Download Playstore Apps to PC
Advantages of Rooting Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 :
- Improved and Faster Performance with Custom ROM’S.
- Fully Customize Your Samsung Galaxy Y S5360.
- Move Apps From Internal Memory to SD Card.
- Easily Remove System Apps to Save Internal Memory Space.
Safety Instructions While Rooting Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 :
- Make Sure that Your Phone is Charged at-least 70% I would Recommend You should Full Charge Your Phone Before Rooting.
- Never Disconnect Your Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 From Computer while the Rooting Process is Going On.
- Make Sure to Backup all Your Data like Apps,Contacts,Gallery etc. Before Rooting.You can Use Astro Manager to Create a Backup of Installed Apps.
- Close all Background Applications even Disable Your Antivirus or Firewall.
- Please Read Below Disclaimer Before Rooting Your Samsung Galaxy Y S5360.
Disclaimer : Must Read
Rooting Process is Dangerous as already discussed above it can void Your Smartphone Warranty Period Though it can be Recovered after Unrooting but we don’t Guarantee about this.Also We are Not Responsible For Any Harm that Comes to Your Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 After trying the Given Procedure.This is Intended to be Used For Information Purposes Only.TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 – Steps to Follow :
You will Find Different Methods For Rooting Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 Using Different Tools.Here I am Providing You with a Very Simple Solution to Root Your Samsung Galaxy S5360.You First Need to Download the Prerequisite Tools or Updates to Root Your Samsung Galaxy S5360.Follow the Below Guide on How to Root Samsung Galaxy Y S5360.
- Download the Required Files i.e Rooting Package – Download Link
- It is a ZIP File You don’t need to Extract it.
- Now Connect Your Samsung Galaxy Y S3560 to Your PC Using USB Cable.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode By Going Through Phone Settings -> Applications -> Development-> Enable USB Debugging Mode.
- Just Move the Download ZIP File to Your Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 SD Card or Memory Card.
- Now Switch off Your Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 Using the Power Button.
- Now You Need to Boot Your Samsung Galaxy YS5360 in Recovery Mode.To Boot in Recovery Mode Press Volume UP Button,Home Button and Power Button Together For at least 15-20 Seconds.
- After Entering into Recovery Mode Select “Update from SD Card”.
- Here Just Select the Downloaded Update ZIP File and Run it by Pressing the Home Key Button.
- Now Your Rooting Process will Start and will take about 15-20 Minutes.
Note – Don’t Plug Your Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 From Your PC while Rooting.
- After the Rooting Process is Done Your Phone will be Restarted Automatically.
Note – It will Take some time to Restart so be calm and Patient.
- That’s all and You are all Done.You have Successfully Rooted Your Samsung Galaxy Y S5360.
Incoming Searches :
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360
- Rooting Samsung Galaxy Y S5360