Microsoft .Net Framework is a Very Important Component to Microsoft Windows and is oftenly needed by most of the applications , games and Software’s making it a valuable Software.It is intended to be used by all the latest applications that are based on Microsoft Windows Platform.This is already Pre-Installed in all the Latest Microsoft Windows like Windows 7 and Windows 8 . But you might face an error While Installing the applications that Requires .Net Framework 3.5 to Run in Windows 8 whereas there is no such issue in Windows 7.While Installing the application that Requires .Net Framework 3.5 you will face a Pop Up Box asking you to download .Net Framework 3.5 From Microsoft and when you Click on Yes again a new window Will Pop up Showing you two options 1) Install This Feature and 2) Skip this Installation and if you choose the 2nd Option the application you were installing will not run because of missing .net Framework 3.5 files and if you choose the 1st Option you will need to have an Internet Connection to download .Net Framework 3.5 Setup Files which could take a lot of time depending upon your Internet Speed Learn More About .Net Framework From Here So Here in this Post I am going to tell you a Simple way to Fix this Issue and Install Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5 without internet Connection.For this you need to Have Windows 8 ISO File or DVD
How to Install Microsoft .net framework 3.5 without Internet connection in Windows 8
- First of all you need Windows 8 ISO File or DVD.Now Mount the ISO File Using Daemon tools or Cyber link Power DVD Software and After Mounting the ISO Note down the Drive Letter Where you have mounted the ISO File or Inserted the DVD as shown below
- Now You need to Run Cmd ( Command Prompt) as Administrator . You can Press Windows + X to Run cmd Directly as Administrator or You can type cmd in Windows Start Menu Screen and after the search result is over you will see cmd on the left hand side click on that and you will see an option to Run As Administrator at the Bottom of the Screen
- Now Enter the Following Command In Cmd as shown below
“Dism /online /enable-feature /featurename:NetFx3 /All /Source:<drive letter>:\sources\sxs /LimitAccess”
* Drive Letter is the Location where you have mounted the ISO File or Inserted the DVD.You can Check the Drive Letter by Opening My Computer and Seeing the ISO File there
- It will take about 2-3 minutes to perform all the Installation and after the Installation is Finished it will show you The Operation Completed Successfully as shown below
U R Beautiful!
Thank you for the information.