Are You Getting USB Device Not Recognized Error while Connecting USB Devices to Your USB Port ? – Read this Post to Learn How to Fix USB Device Not Recognized in Windows Error.Today Most of Our Devices are connected to USB Ports like Mouse,Keyboard,Camera,External Hard disk etc and much more.How to Download Torrent Files Using IDM : Faster and High Speed I have seen most of the Users facing Device Not Recognized Error while plugging in the USB Devices to the USB Port and they try to fix this error by doing system restore,uninstalling and reinstalling Computer Drivers etc but nothing Works.This Error doesn’t mean that your USB Ports are Bad and to ensure this you can connect your mobile to the USB port and you will see that the mobile phone is charging which means that USB Ports are Good.So Here in this Post I am going to tell You a Very Simple Solution to Fix this USB Device Not Recognized Error.Here below is a Step by Step Guide on How to Fix USB Device Not Recognized in Windows.How to Download Play Store Apps on PC
Screenshot Showing USB Device Not Recognized Error in Windows 7
How to Fix USB Device Not Recognized in Windows
Method 1 – Shut Down and Unplug Your Computer From Power Supply
This is the Best Method to Fix this Error.You just need to Shut Down your Computer and Unplug Your Computer from the Power Supply for about 5-10 minutes.How to Password Protect Your USB Flash Drive : USB Secure Sometimes it is necessary to reboot the Motherboard so that the Microprocessor can reload all the Computer Drivers and thus Making the USB Ports to Recognize Your Devices.Just Turning Off the Computer Doesn’t help you as the Motherboard is still getting the Power therefore it is necessary to Unplug the Computer From the Power Supply.Now a days Modern Computer Power Supplies are Provided with a Switch at the Back Side to Turn off the Power Supply Manually.How to Increase Mozilla Firefox Browsing Speed ?
Method 2 – Uninstall USB Driver and Reconnect USB Device
If the Above Solution doesn’t work then try Uninstalling the USB Driver through Device Manager and then Reconnect Your USB Device so that it can automatically reinstall the Driver
- Open Device Manager by Going to Computer Properties as Shown below in the Image. How to Increase IDM Download Speed – IDM Optimizer
- Now Expand Disk Drives and Select Your USB Device.
Note – If your Device is USB Pendrive or External Hard disk then it will show Under Disk Drives else if it is Mouse or Keyboard then You have to Expand Keyboard or Mouse Settings. Top 10 Best Android Phones Under 10000
- After Uninstalling Unplug Your USB Device.
- Now wait for few minutes and Reconnect Your USB Device and it will automatically start installing the USB Device Driver. How to Increase Utorrent Download Speed
- That’s all and You are all done.
Method 3 – Uninstall USB Controllers
If all the above two method fails then try this method.You need to Uninstall USB Controllers one by One so that after you restart your Computer they will be automatically reinstalled.
- Open Device Manager by Going to Computer Properties.
- Now Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers.How to Increase YouTube Buffering speed – Faster and High Speed
- Repeat the above step to uninstall each device Drivers.How to boost and Increase your internet speed
- Restart Your Computer and they will be Automatically Reinstalled.
- That’s all and You are all Done.