Learn How to Password Protect Your USB Flash Drive Using USB Secure – USB Flash drives are the commonly used Devices for Storing or Transferring Data.Therefore Sometimes you need to Store Important Data and Wants to maintain Privacy for that Data by Protecting the Flash Drive from Errand Hands and Top 10 Best Android Phones Under 10000 the Best way to Protect Your USB Flash Drive from these hands is to Put a Password on Your Flash Drive.There are many free tools available on the Internet to Password Protect Your Flash Drive and USB Secure is one of them.USB Secure is the best Free Utility to Password Protect your Flash Drive having a very simple and Clean User Interface.So Here is a Step by Step Guide on How to Password Protect Your USB Flash Drive Using USB Secure.How to Increase IDM Download Speed – IDM Optimizer
Unique Features of USB Secure
- Simple and Clean User Interface.
- Fast and Easy to Use.How to Download Torrent Files Using IDM : Faster and High Speed
- Secures External USB Drives.
- Easy One-Click Protection.
- Plug and Play Support.
- Portable standalone application.
- Secures USB Pen drives and Memory Cards.
How to Password Protect Your USB Flash Drive : USB Secure
- Download USB Secure and Install it to Your USB Flash Drive (Download Link)
- After Installing USB Secure Plug-in Your USB Flash Drive.
- Now Auto-run will Prompt Showing You two Choices – 1) Open USB Flash Drive and 2) Protect this USB Drive
- Select Protect this USB Drive.How to Download Play Store Apps on PC
- Click OK and Wait for few Seconds.
- That’s all and You are all Done.Now Your USB Flash Drive is Fully Protected from Errand Hands.
Free Download USB Secure From Here