How to Auto-forward Gmail Messages to Another Email Account : Gmail is one of the Best and the Most Widely Used Free Email Servicing from Google all over the World.Gmail Offers a lot of Free Services like Video calling,Make Calls to Mobile From Internet etc and Much More.How to Access Linux Partitions from Windows Though there are other Free Email Service Providers too like Yahoo,Rediffmail,Hotmail etc but Still Gmail is the Most Popular Email Service Provider.Some Users like the Interface of Yahoo or Other Email Service Providers instead of Gmail How to Increase YouTube Buffering speed but want to have fast Servicing like Gmail Offers So Today Here in this Post I am Going to Tell You the Trick For Automatic Forwarding Gmail Messages or Mails to Your Desired Account How to Download Play Store Apps on PC i.e Yahoomail or Rediffmail etc.Gmail Provides Options to Send or Forward all the Received emails Directly to Another Email Account of Your Choice.Here is a Step by Step Guide on How to Auto-forward Gmail Messages to Another Email Account Directly.How to Create a Safe Senders List in Gmail
How to Auto-forward Gmail Messages to Another Email Account : Steps to Follow
- First of all Login to Your Existing Gmail Account and Click on the Gear Icon located at the Top Right Corner and Select Settings as shown below in the Image.
- Now Go to Forwarding and POP/IMAP Tab.
- Now Click on the Add Forwarding Address Option and Enter the New Email Address where you want to Forward Your Gmail Messages or Mails as shown below in the Image.
- After Adding the Forwarding Email Address Gmail will send You a Confirmation Email to the Email Address You have Mentioned with a Confirmation Code and Link.
- Now Login to Your Email Account that You have Mentioned in the Forwarding Address and From there Copy the Confirmation Code and Open the Confirmation Link and Paste that Code in the Verification Box as shown below in the Image.
- After Verification Process You can Choose From list of Options i.e Keep Gmail’s copy in the Inbox ,Mark Gmail’s copy as read,Archive Gmail’s copy and Delete Gmail’s copy according to Your Choice as shown below in the Image.
Note – It is Better to Choose Keep Gmail’s copy in the Inbox to ensure that Email is safely Backuped in Your Gmail Account
- Now Go the Bottom and Click Save Changes
- That’s all and You are all Done
Learn How to Boost and Increase Your Internet Speed
Incoming Searches :
- Automatic Forwarding Gmail Messages to Another Email Account
- How to Autoforward Gmail Messages to new Email Account
- Forward mail to another account