How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Outlook : Saved contacts are one of the most important thing in every mobile and therefore considering the Importance of these saved phone contacts it is necessary to keep a backup of all of your phone contacts and Microsoft Outlook is regarded as one of the best and convenient method of saving your phone contacts. Apart from keeping a backup of your saved contacts it also helps in saving your valuable time and efforts that is required while typing each contact in your email application. Thus Microsoft Outlook has a special Important and because of this here I am going to share how to transfer contacts from iPhone to Outlook easily thereby saving your precious time. So just follow the below given simple tutorial on How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Outlook.
In order to transfer all your iPhone contacts to Microsoft Outlook easily you just need to go through the below given simple steps after which all your iPhone contacts would be backed up in Microsoft Outlook within a matter of few minutes. By the following method you can easily transfer contacts from iPhone to Outlook 2003, Outlook 2007, Outlook 2010, Outlook 2013
How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Outlook Easily : Steps to Follow
- First of all Make sure that your system is having iTunes application installed and after that just connect your Apple iPhone with your system via USB Cable.
- Open your Apple iTunes Panel and Click on the Info tab there and there select “Sync contacts with” and select “Outlook”.
- Then you will be displayed an option for selecting all of your phone contacts or specific contacts for syncing.
- After that click on Selected Groups and click on Apply. After that just click on the Eject button so as to safely disconnect your Apple iPhone from your system.
- That’s it just launch Microsoft Outlook and there click on the Contacts tab and you will see all your iPhone contacts imported to your Microsoft Outlook.