DvdFab 2d to 3d Converter Review: DvDFab 2D to 3D is popular for its ability create copies of DVDs and Blu-ray discs. However, DvDFab also has 2D to 3D conversion capability for the users which makes it an ideal tool for the people who are into video conversion and other tasks. In today’s round we will be reviewing DvDFab 2d to 3D converter and will highlight its pros and cons.
DvdFab 2d to 3d Converter Review : Key Features
The DvDFab 2d to 3D converter could be directly bought from company’s official website. The full version costs you about $60, but also comes with 30 days trial period if you want to try it before buying it. The software is about 60MB and should be installed quickly depending upon your PC’s performance.
Features of DvDFab 2D to 3D converter:
- Convert 2D DVD / Blue-ray to 3D Video: DVDFab 2D to 3D Converter allows to you to rip and convert a standard 2D DVD movie to 3D video in several formats including AVI / MP4/ FLV etc with 3D effect.
- Ability to Convert 2D video to 3D video: Apart from Blu-ray, it can also convert your 2D videos into AVI 3D, MP4 3D and FLV 3D.
- Support Different Format Input: To convert a 2D video to 3D video you don’t need to have a DVD, but you can use a DVD or Blu-ray image file saved in your PC and convert them to your desired format.
- Chose 3D Frame size and 3D Format: You can also select 3D frame size which can be full at 100% or half at 50% with your desired speed. You can also change the 3D format to left / right or top / bottom based on your player mode.
- Customization: The DVDFab 2D to 3D Converter allows you to freely slide back and forth to change the value of visual depth and Gain on the video effect settings.
Initial Impression :
Once you have downloaded and installed the DVDFab 2D to 3D Converter you can select either trial or full version. When you run DVDFab 2D to 3D Converter you will be greeted with a main form with 4 tabs for Copy, Ripper, Converter and Creator. If you click on Converter tab, you will see Add button and Download button, whereas the Edit button and Merge has been grayed out because you haven’t selected any media file.
Now if you want to add any file to DVDFab 2D to 3D Converter you can either drag and drop the file and or click on Add button, browse the folder and add it. Once added, at the right side of the window, you can see Output section with 3D MP4 selected as output format by default. If you want to change the output format, click on Advanced Setting in the same output section and select your output format from the Format section.
Under Advanced Settings, you can also change 3D format, 2D to 3D Gain and Visual Depth using the slider, split screen, two separate screen etc.
While testing like any other Video converter software you can expect the conversion to take somewhere from minutes to hours depending on your video size and the format you have selected. However, for testing purpose it’s recommended to go with shortest possible video clip you can get.
The DVDFab 2D to 3D converter is surely not for everyone. However, if you deal with too many conversion project, specifically including blu-ray and 2d-3d conversion then DvDFab 2D to 3D converter can do the job for you. For professionals, this is indeed an interesting tool and worth a try.