The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is a story driven open world game where you will be playing as Geralt of Rivia, a monster hunter. The game was announced in February 2013 and was released for PC, Sony PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on May 2015. The Witcher 3 is the successor of The Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings which was based on fantasy novels.
The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt is larger than its predecessor where the player has to ride by horseback and sail by boat to reach some locations. The players action effects the game play and the outcome will be based on your action. The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt has approximately 50 hours of main story line game play and 50 hours of side quests. Compared to the previous series, The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt comes with revamped fighting system, new Wild Hunt mechanics including Witcher sense, swimming underwater, ability to use crossbow and combat on horseback. The game also feature advanced AI and dynamic environment where you can see the day and night cycle effects some monsters power like a Dracula who has no power during the day time. The Witcher 3 PC Errors Fix list.
How to Fix The Witcher 3 PC Errors Fix, Crashes, Save Game, Low FPS : Best Fixes
Well every game that launches comes with some sort of minor bug issues or sometimes major bug issues as well (though rare case as it happened with Assassins Creed Unity) and despite so many quality checks or debugging tests it is still very hard to get bug free launch and the launch of The Witcher 3 PC Game version also includes few minor bugs or performance issues which here in this post I am going to address with the proper solutions that you may try in your system so as to get a more redefined gaming experience of The Witcher 3 PC Game. Therefore Just check out below on how to fix The Witcher 3 PC Errors, Crashes, Save game or low fps performance issues.
Among all of the issues The Witcher 3 Crashes are the most dominant errors which are encountered by majority of users across the world when trying to play The Witcher 3 on their system despite having sufficient system requirements to run the game. Some of them are experiencing crashes at the start in the form of The Witcher 3 Black screen error or in some cases random errors were resulting.
Other forms of The Witcher 3 PC Errors includes low fps slow performance issues resulting in bad graphics, stuttering screen game play and freezing scenario most of the time.
Therefore after addressing so much frustrating issues a patch was released in order to resolve all of the above mentioned issues and it did worked very fine so if you are the facing any of the above mentioned The Witcher 3 PC Errors then you can download the patch from the below given link and resolve your issue at ease.
- Download The Witcher 3 PC Errors Fix Patch – Click to Download
What to do after downloading The Witcher 3 Patch for PC ?
- After successfully downloading the patch just extract the downloaded archive by using Winrar or Winzip and after extracting just open the patch.
- Now go to the folder where you have installed The Witcher 3 Game on your system and if in case you have used the default steam folder you can easily find the game in C:Program Files (x86)/Steam/Steamapps/common location
- After opening just select your graphics either AMD or Nvidia depending upon your Graphics chipset installed on your system.
- After this you can now select the errors that you want to fix from the list of errors and after that just click on Verify & Patch and wait for few minutes until the game is patched and after that yo may start playing The Witcher 3 on your Windows PC.S