Heading out for a vacation and looking for an out of office message? You have come to a right place. We always tend to make up our vocation plans from nowhere, and you would hurry up to make necessary arrangements for the vocation. However, one thing that you would have a hard time making would be an out of office message email. Though, it isn’t a very difficult task, but most of us want to put something funny yet informative out of office messages.
Creating a best out of office message ( or OOO message) is always recommended. However, if you don’t have enough time to get creative with your out of office messages, then here I have made a list of best out of office messages that you can use in your Emails or wherever you want to them to appear.
Best Out of Office Message Examples 2016 : Check Below
Cool Out Of Office Messages
1. Hi, I am Cortana, Personal assistant of Mr Phunsuk Wangdu. Mr Wangdu is out of Office. Kindly re-send your email on dd/mm/yyyy.
Ahhh, I am a Windows Phone fan after all.
2. Hi, I am Jarvis, and I run more of the business than anyone besides Pepper. However, I am sure you would like to get a response from Mr Tashreef, but unfortunately, he is out of Office. You may get in touch with him on dd/mm/yyyy.
Leave it all on Jarvis.
3. 404: Marketing manager not found
For your nerd friends.
Funny Out Of Office Messages
1. I am on vacation, and I shall come back when I need more money so that I could go on vacation again.
Mean Out of Office Message, but that should work.
2. I am currently out at a job interview and will reply to you if I fail to get the position.
Nothing wrong in giving a hint.
3. I am out of the office from mm/dd to mm/dd and will not be checking email. It’s likely your note will be swallowed in a sea of inbox banality, never to be seen again. If you require a response, please re-send your email after mm/dd/yy.
Pretty much straight forward.
4. On vacation. Hoping to win the lottery and never return.
I would do the same nevertheless.
5. I am away from the office right now. Unfortunately, I will be back tomorrow.
That's it. Get ready to be bombarded with the same emails tomorrow again.
6. Thank you for your email. Your credit card has been charged $5.99 for the first ten words and $1.99 for each additional word in your message
Make sure you don't get sued for giving a mini heart attack.
7. You are receiving this automatic notification because I am out of the office. If I was in, chances are you wouldn’t have received anything at all.
Ouch, that was insultingly straight forward.
8. I have received your email. Unfortunately, I am out of Office. I won’t be able to delete them until I return on dd/mm/yyyy. So, have patience.
Don't tell me you would have done otherwise.
So, these are some of best Out Of Office Messages in 2016. If you have thought of or used a clever best of office message recently, do let us know in the comments below. We would like to include it in our collection of best Out of Office messages.
Some of the Out Of Office Messages Via: Hubspot