Almost every Android Smartphone user locks his/her phone with a password or a pattern lock. Locking your phone ensures that no unauthorized individual will be able to access your device without your knowledge or permission.
Now, one of the most frustrating problem that you can have with your Android phone is getting your Android Smartphone locked because you have provided a wrong PIN/Password or a wrong Unlock pattern. For security reasons Android Smartphone’s automatically lock themselves when you make few failed attempts to unlock it.
There are two methods by which you can bypass the locked instances on your mobile phones either by using an App or Factory Reset Password Locked Android Phone.
Method 1: Screen Lock Bypass
Screen Lock Bypass is an Android Application which allows you to unlock your password locked phone easily by using your Google Account. The only disadvantage of this app is it’s not free. So you should buy this app to use it.
How to Use it?
Since your phone is locked you can’t install this app using your phone. So, you can use your PC to install this app on your Android phone remotely.
- Unplug the charger from your device and In your computer browser go to Play Store.
- Sign in using your Google Account (Use the same Google account you used when setting up your Android Phone)
- Now visit this link to download (Buy) Screen lock Bypass and Click Install or Buy Button
- Now select your device from the list and click Continue.
- Complete the payment process.
- After completing the payment process, click on Install.
- That’s it! Now this app will be downloaded to your device.
- Once the app is installed, plug your charger in to the device. It will activate the app
- Once bypassed you will see an “Activate” button. Click it, and your screen lock will be reset.
Method 2: Hard / Factory Reset Password Locked Android Phone
The second method needs you to hard reset your Locked Android Phone.
Note – Factory Reset will wipe all the data from your device
Follow below steps to Factory Reset your lock Android Phone.
- Switch off your device using the power button
- Now, reboot your device in Recovery mode by pressing and holding Power and Volume Up buttons simultaneously.
- In the recovery mode, navigate to “factory reset” by using volume up or down key and press home button to select it
- Now confirm your decision of Factory Resetting your Android device
- Wait for few seconds until the process completes
- That’s it! Now select the reboot option and you are done.
By following any of the above method you can unlock your password locked android phone. Do let us know your views in the comments.
Note – This is a Guest post written by Tashreef Shareef founder of Techswatch If you like his article you can read more articles written by him on his Official Blog Techswatch