How to Watermark Your Photos for Free ? – If you want to Watermark your Images easily and quickly then TSR Watermark Image is the right Software for you. TSR is a Simple and a very Powerful Free Watermarking Software that lets you create your own Watermarks on your Images quickly.TSR is a free Watermarking dedicated tool that lets you apply watermark to your images featuring comprehensive list of tweaking options to customize the watermarks.It is very small in size just 1MB and uses very few system resources making it capable enough to run on all the systems.It lets you add digital watermarks to your images,pictures and photos with the transparency that you want to choose.You can even Re-size your Images before adding the digital Watermark.You can use both text and picture as source of watermark.Also you can set the transparency of the text or logo that you want to use as watermark on the background..You can also adjust the transparency,watermark location,font style etc.TSR Watermark Image Software is available in both FREE and PAID versions.TSR Pro is available for 29$ including some additional features like multiple watermarking and multiple outputs,unlimited use and free full email support.TSR Watermark Image software is not so visually appealing and not very easy to use for beginners.It looks like a project work instead of looking like a professional software.Here is a list of some Unique features of TSR Software.You can Download FREE TSR Watermark Image Software from here(Download Link)
Unique Features of TSR Watermark Image Software
- Fully supports Multilanguages – Lithuanian, Turkish, Slovak, Swedish, Armenian, English, German, Italian, Vietnamese, Japanese, Hungarian, Czech, Romanian, Serbian, Spanish, Finnish, French, Hebrew, Dutch, Portuguese (Brazilian & Portugal), Chinese (Simplified & Traditional), Indonesian, Russian, Polish and Danish
- Allows multiple watermarks to images
- You can Re-size your Images before adding the digital Watermark
- Very Small in Size just 1MB and uses very few System Resources
- You can angle the position of the text used as watermark
- Supports Multiple output Formats -JPEG, TIFF, PNG, BMP, GIF
- Watermark your photos using text and another images
- Allows options to skip or overwrite existing watermarked images
- You can maintain or store all your watermarked images in one specific directory
How to Watermark Your Photos For Free : TSR Free Watermarking Software
*Adding Watermark to the images is a simple Three steps procedure as listed below with full instructions.
1) First of all you need to select the image from the image directory that you want to watermark.
2) Now add watermark to your image by choosing from an image,effect or simply text form.Here you can adjust transparency,location,font style and other options as per your choice.
- Go to Watermark(s) Configuration Option where you can select what type of watermark you want to place and where you want to place it as shown below
3) Last step includes selection of the destination folder,output file format,image size and quality etc.
- Go to destination and select where you want to save the output file and then click on start