Bluestacks is a basically an Android Emulator that has gained immense popularity since it’s release and to be honest it really deserves what its has achieved till now and there is further more potential to reach greater heights of success. Thanks to the developers of Bluestacks not only for creating such a Wonderful Software Application but also distributing it for free of cost.I have been using Bluestacks for past 1 year and my experience with Bluestacks has been really great. It has allowed not only me but millions of users worldwide to get the experience of Android Apps and Games on their Windows or Mac OSX Based computers or laptops without spending extra bucks to purchase a new Android Device.
One of the mostly used Applications on Bluestacks is Whatsapp Messenger and it works just awesome without any server or performance lag issues as far as your system is compatible enough to run Bluestacks on your System. The only frustration users have faced in using whatsapp via Bluestacks is the inaccessibility of Shared Images and videos on Whatsapp directly therefore here in this article I am going to share How you can access Bluestacks Whatsapp Images and Videos Folder Location.
How to access Bluestacks Whatsapp Images and Videos Folder Location : Steps to Follow
Method – 1 : Using ES File Explorer
- Install ES File Explorer Application in your Bluestacks either directly by searching via Bluestacks App search feature or via ES File Explorer.Apk File
ES File Explorer
- Open ES File Explorer from Bluestacks and Select the Whatsapp folder that you need to save to your system so that you can gain access to Whatsapp Images and Video files.
- Select Whatsapp folder and do a Right Click for while and select Copy.
- Now Go to bstfolder -> bstsharedfolder and here under this folder Paste the Whatsapp folder that you have copied earlier.
- That’s it after successful copying close your Bluestacks and Go to C:\ProgramData\Bluestacks\UserData\SharedFolder and here you will see the whole whatsapp folder and get full access to all the images or videos shared on Whatsapp.
Method – 2 : Using QuickPic
- Download and Install QuickPic App in your Bluestacks (You can install it either directly by searching via Bluestacks App search feature or via QuickPic.Apk File depending upon what suits you the best)
- Go to C:\Users\Public\Pictures\Sample Pictures
- You will now find all your downloaded media will be present in this folder
Note – If the folder is still empty wait for few seconds or restart your bluestacks and all your downloaded media will be there in few minutes.
- Open QuickPic from Bluestacks and from there you can select all the media you want to download or upload.
- Click on the wrench like icon present at the Top Right Corner and Select “Copy to”
- Next Click on + Sign Button and Select bstfolder -> Public Pictures -> Sample and Select OK
- After this again Go to C:\Users\Public\Pictures\Sample Pictures and there you will found all your shared data.
- That’s it now you can get full access to all your whatsapp shared images and videos or any downloaded media from Bluestacks.
Supported Searches :
- Where are bluestacks whatsapp images or videos are stored in pc ?
- How to access bluestacks downloaded media ?
- How to find whatsapp images videos in PC Bluestacks ?