Install Flash Player on Android 4.4, 4.3, 4.2, 4.1 OS – Being a Windows User for a very long time I have often seen that majority of the Users who have heard about Adobe flash player and even installed or used it for Streaming Videos Online are still not very much aware about what exactly is Adobe Flash Player and what purpose does it serve which makes it an essential Application not only for Windows Users but also for the Google Android Smartphones Users therefore here I am going to explain you in a very brief way about the Importance of Adobe Flash Player with detailed procedure on How to Install or Enable Flash Player on Android 4.4 or earlier versions.
What exactly is Adobe Flash Player and its importance ?
- The Adobe Flash Player is basically a freeware application that is often used for watching multimedia,executing rich Internet based applications and for streaming online videos or movies over the Internet content created on Adobe flash platform.
- Flash player can executed not only from the Web browser via Adobe Flash player plugin on Windows PC or Smartphone’s but also directly from the Operating which is mostly used by Professional Users or Content Developers.
- Flash Players runs SWF format based files which are basically created with the help of Adobe Professional tools or Macromedia tools.
- Flash Player usage can be often seen in Games,Applications,animations or GUIs embedded with the Web pages over the Internet.
- Mostly Available in the form of Plugin for Internet Web browsers like Internet Explorer,Mozilla Firefox,Google Chrome and much more.
How to Enable Flash Player on Android Smartphone running beyond ICS OS ?
As discussed above Adobe Flash Player is no longer supported on Android Devices running beyond 4.0 ICS OS and thus face incompatibility issues with majority of the Web browsers while running Flash player based Internet Applications therefore in order to fix this Issue you need to manually install the modified Adobe Flash Player developed by XDA Forum developers so as to remove these frustrating Incompatibility issues.Follow the listed steps to Enable Flash Player on Android 4.4, 4.3, 4.2 and 4.1
Enable Flash Player on Android 4.4, 4.3, 4.2, 4.1 –Steps to follow
- First of all make sure that you have enabled Installation of non-market applications and if you haven’t enabled it then Go to Menu -> Settings -> Applications -> Tick Mark Unknown Sources as shown below.
- Download the Modified Adobe Flash Player from here –Adobe Flash Player APK
- Simply Install Adobe Flash player from the APK file that you have downloaded to your android device.
- That’s all and you are all done now you can enjoy streaming videos online on any of your favorite web browser.
Enable Flash Player on Android Kitkat 4.4 –Steps to Follow
- First of all make sure that you have enabled Installation of non-market applications and if you haven’t enabled it then Go to Menu -> Settings -> Applications -> Tick Mark Unknown Sources
- Download the Modified Adobe Flash Player from here –Adobe Flash Player
Note –If you are using Dolphin Web browser then it is recommended to Install Dolphin Jetpack for better performance and compatibility.
- After Successfully Installing the Flash Player and Dolphin browser Open your Web browser i.e Boat or Dolphin
- Go to your web browser settings and from there simply enable Flash Player
- That’s all and you are all done.
- Enjoy streaming your favorite flash content over the Internet.
If you face any problem while installing Adobe Flash Player or after Installation then just let me know by commenting below and will try to fix your issue as soon as possible…..Thanks