How to get connected to Internet on Desktop PC or laptop via using mobile as modem is one of the most frequently asked question and nearly 80% mobile users struggle while trying to connect to Internet on their Windows system through their mobile handsets therefore today here in this article I am going to share with you How to Use Blackberry phone as Internet Modem to get connected to Internet on your system.
It becomes quite easy to connect to Internet with blackberry smartphone’s that are equipped with WiFi Hotspot feature allowing easy internet sharing to WiFi enabled devices.You must note that it is much easier and convenient to Use Blackberry phone as Modem as compared to other manufacturer’s smartphones.
How to Use Blackberry phone as Modem – Steps to Follow :
- Install Blackberry Desktop Manager Application (i.e Blackberry PC Suite) on your Windows PC or Laptop
Note – You can get this software either from the CD/DVD that you have received on your Blackberry Phone purchase time or You can Download it from Blackberry Offical Webiste.
- After Successful Installation of Blackberry Desktop Manager Connect your Blackberry mobile to your system via USB Cable
- Run Blackberry Desktop Manager and wait for few seconds till your device gets successfully connected.
- Here Click on Tools -> Select Mobile Internet Settings
Alternatively – You can find “Mobile internet” option on the left bottom corner on Blackberry Desktop Manager
- In Mobile Internet Settings you need to create a New Custom Profile where you need to enter your mobile internet settings like username, password, access point etc.
- After creating the profile Click Ok and Click on “Mobile internet” option on the left bottom corner on Blackberry Desktop Manager
- That’s it a dialog box will open here click on OK and proceed normally you will be shortly connected to Internet.
Supported Blackberry Smartphone’s :
Z3, P’9982, Z30, 9720, Q5, Z10, Q10, Curve 9320, Curve 9220, Curve 9380, Bold 9790, P’9981, Curve 9370, Curve 9360, Curve 9350, Torch 9810, Torch 9860, Torch 9850m Bold Touch 9900, Bold Touch 9930, Bold 9780, Curve 3G 9330, Curve 3G 9300, Torch 9800, Pearl 3G 9105, Pearl 3G 9100, Bold 9650, Bold 9700, Storm2 9520, Storm2 9550, Curve 8530