Wondering how to ultra compress files of large sizes from GB to MB!!! – If yes, then you are at the right place to get your question answered. I have seen thousands of users looking for a way to ultra compress their files not only to save the disk space but also making it easier to transfer from one location to another but most of them often end up facing frustration and the reason behind this frustration is definitely the lack of knowledge of proper software for the task of ultra compression of files. Earlier I was also familiar with only two most widely used compression and extraction software’s that are Winrar and Winzip. My experience with these two software’s has been really nice especially for the task of extraction but when we talk about the compression capability of these software’s they haven’t surprised me offering a small scale compression reducing just about 10-30% of the original size which is quite low for users like me who are looking for way to ultra compress files from GB to Mb.
Therefore after a deep research over Internet I came across KGB Archiver a free compression tool with unbelievable high compression rate that has not only surprised with me its compression rates but after using KGB Archiver i was easily to save a lot of disk space and thus I would highly recommend anyone who is looking for such software that can compress the file from GB to MB within few minutes.Read below tutorial to learn How to Ultra Compress Files from GB to MB.
About KGB Archiever :
KGB Archiver is the compression tool with unbelievable high compression rate. It surpasses even such efficient compression tool like 7zip and UHARC in terms of the abilities. KGB Archiver uses AES-256 encryption to encrypt archives. It can easily convert files from 1GB size to 10Mb without losing any data.Very high compression power with very accurate result and no loss of data.The only drawback of using KGB Archiever is that due to such high compression rate it takes very long time both for the compression as well as extraction process.Follow below steps to learn How to Ultra compress files from GB to MB.
How to Ultra Compress Files from GB to MB Using KGB Archiver – Steps to Follow
- First of all you need to Download and Install KGB Archiver on your computer, pc or laptop.
- After Successful installation Just select the file or folder that you want to compress and Perform a Right Click on that folder and Select Compress as shown below.
- Now here select the Archive format as KGB or ZIP and select the Compression level to MAXIMUM.
- Click on the next button and wait for a long period depending upon the size of your file since it is a heavy compression process therefore it is quite normal that it will take a longer time.
- That’s it and now you can start enjoying compressing your large size files from GB to MB for Free.
Related Searches :
- How to Compress file from 1Gb to 1Mb
- How to Compress file from 1Gb to 10Mb
- How to compress files to 1Mb
- How to compress files to 10Mb
- How to compress files from 100mb to 10mb