Download HP Laserjet P1008 Drivers for Windows 10/8.1/7/XP: The HP Laserjet P1008 is an old printer and has been discontinued from the production recently. However, it was one of the first smallest LaserJet printers from the company. The printer was mainly designed by keeping less space-taking printer with performance like the big printers. Now if you own one of this printer, here is how to download HP Laserjet P1008 drivers for Windows 10/8.1/7/XP.
Features of the HP Laserjet P1008 printer includes high-end LaserJet printing experience on your desktop, space saving design and smart features, useful from Home office users and small work teams looking for an affordable printer with better performance.Download HP Laserjet P1008 Drivers for Windows from below.
- Print technology: Laser
- Print speed: (black, normal quality, A4) Up to 16 ppm
- First page out (black, A4): < 9 sec
- Processor speed: 266 MHz
- Processor type: Tensilica
- Print quality: (black, best quality) Up to 600 x 600 dpi (1200 dpi effective output)
- Standard paper trays: 1 (plus 10-sheet priority feed slot)
- Maximum number of paper trays: 1 (plus 10-sheet priority feed slot)
- Media types supported: Paper (laser, plain, photo, rough, vellum), envelopes, labels, cardstock, transparencies, postcards
- Standard input capacity (sheets): Up to 150
- Maximum input capacity (sheets): Up to 160
- Standard output capacity (sheets): Up to 100
- Maximum output capacity (sheets): Up to 100
- Duplex print options: Manual (driver support provided)
- Paper handling standard/input: Single-sheet priority feed slot, 150-sheet input tray
- Paper handling standard/output: 100-sheet face-down bin
- Standard media sizes: A4, A5, A6, B5, B6
- Custom media sizes: Main tray: 147 x 211 to 216 x 356 mm; input slot: 76 x 127 to 216 x 356 mm
- Media weights by paper path: 150-sheet tray: 60 to 163 g/m2; 10-sheet input tray: 60 to 163 g/m2
- Standard memory: 8 MB
- Maximum memory: 8 MB
- Standard connectivity: Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port
Download HP Laserjet P1008 Drivers for Windows 10/8.1/7/XP : Check Below Links
You can get the official drivers for your Windows 10 / 8.1 7 / XP from the below given link.
Download the drivers from the above given link and proceed with the installation. Once the driver has been installed, you can start using your printer. Make sure that you download the latest available version of the driver for your printer.