Recently after Installing Bluestacks App Player on my Windows 8 laptop I was facing a very strange problem that is Bluestacks always stuck on loading screen and doesn’t progress further even after waiting for hours though I haven’t faced such issue while running on my Desktop Windows 7 PC but after searching for the issue over internet I found that i am not the only one to face this Bluestacks loading problem there are other users too struggling with this endless bluestacks loading screen problem therefore I went on searching for a proper solution to fix bluestacks loading problem and most surprisingly i did found a very simple solution that I am going to share with you so that you can also fix this loading screen issue.
Also Read :
How to fix Bluestacks Loading Problem – Best Fix
The basic solution to fix bluestacks loading screen issue lies within the User Account control access but before we proceed to those core steps it is better that you are using the latest bluestacks app player and all the additional supporting software’s like .net framework as mentioned below.
Step – 1
- First of all make sure that you are having the latest version of Bluestacks installed on your system.
- Get latest version of Bluestacks from here and also Install the latest .Net Framework on your system.
Step – 2
After making sure that you are having the latest Bluestacks Android emulator and all the necessary software’s installed on your system but still facing the same loading screen issue then it is the time that you should try the following fix that will completely remove the root cause of your problem.
- Go to the Directory C:\\ProgramData if your Windows is Installed in C: Drive
Note – It is ProgramData not Program files if you don’t see any ProgramData folder in your drive just check the option to view Hidden files and folders.
- Now find the Bluestacks Folder there and Right Click on that folder and Select Properties.
- Under Security Tab -> Click on the Edit Option as shown below.
- Select Users and Under Permission for Users -> Select Full Control and -> Check mark the box Allow as shown below.
- That’s it now hopefully you will no longer face the same Bluestacks loading issue anymore.
Note – If your problem is still not resolved after trying the above fixes there are most likely chances you are having some hardware incompatibility issues like too old old graphics chipset or insufficient available memory.