Whatsapp has become the world’s most popular instant messaging service after the company announcing a huge 700 million monthly active users. Moreover Whatsapp is one of the fastest growing social networking platform beating facebook. Basically Whatsapp is completely free to use social app for the first year and if you are lucky you will get an additional 1 year subscription for free but this is quite a rare case therefore it is better to make your whatsapp free for lifetime to avoid any disturbance in your social network. Whatsapp charges a small fee of 0.99$ only which is equivalent to approx 60rs a very small amount but still if you don’t wish to pay this fees and what to make your whatsapp free for lifetime then don’t worry just read the below tricks on How to Make Whatsapp Free for Lifetime.
How to Make Whatsapp Free for Lifetime : Best Tricks
Trick 1 : Deleting Whatsapp Account
Though deleting the Whatsapp account might sound a bit odd but it does work and is one of the most preferred solution of making whatsapp free for lifetime. This will help you to bypass the subscription renewal process and eventually extending your Whatsapp trial period for another 1 year and so on till you keep repeating the procedure. Deleting the Whatsapp account is quite simple you just need to follow the below given steps.
- Open Whatsapp App in your Phone -> Go to Settings -> Account -> Delete My Account
- Next Enter your Phone number within the blank field as a step towards deletion and Click on Delete Account.
- After deletion you can simply create a new Whatsapp account on your smartphone and you will get free 1 year whatsapp subsription.
- You can repeat the process as many time as you wish and want to continue to use whatsapp for free.
Trick 2 : Via Apple iOS Device
This is a very interesting procedure to try out which can eventually help you to make your whatsapp free for another 1 year or maybe 10 years or even lifetime. You just need to follow the below given steps.
- Delete your existing Whatsapp account on your Android Device.
- Arrange an Apple iPhone and download Whatsapp on that device. Make sure that Whatsapp is not already installed on that particular device.
- Proceed with installing Whatsapp on that iOS device and verify that whatsapp with the phone number that you wish to use on your Android device.
- Now after verification check the Whatsapp status whether it is working or not and possibly if you are lucky enough you will get a full lifetime subscription or extended subscription.
- Switch back to your Android device and reinstall Whatsapp on your device back after removing Whatsapp from the iOS device and there also you will get the extended whatsapp subscription for free.
Trick 3 : Configuring Whatsapp Internal settings
- Open Whatsapp App in your Phone -> Go to Settings -> Account -> Change Number
- Here Enter your old phone number and a new phone number then continue and complete the verification process for the new phone number.
- Now after changing the phone number again switch back to your old number by again changing your phone number.
- This will help you to extend your Whatsapp trial period for one more year.
Trick 4 : Creating New Google Account
Though this method is not verified and therefore there is no guarantee that it will work for you also but still you can give it a shot.
- After your Whatsapp is expired Uninstall your Whatsapp from your device.
- Create a new Google account i.e Gmail account and then go to your phone Settings -> Accounts -> Here replace your old Google account with this new Google account.
- Now Go to Playstore and Try Installing Whatsapp again and hopefully this time you will get 1 year extended subscription.
Supported Searches :
- How to make whatsapp free forever on android
- How to make whatsapp free forever on iphone
- How to make whatsapp free for lifetime on android