How to Unlock Password Protected Memory Cards ? – Have you forgotten your Memory Card Password and want to Unlock it without Formatting the Memory Card ? – Don’t Worry Just Go through this post and all your problems will be resolved within a few minutes.Memory Cards are the Most Widely Used Secondary Storage Devices generally found in Smartphones,Tablets or Camera’s for Storing Your Personal Data or any other Important Information.Now all the Latest Smartphones or Tablets comes with an External SD Memory Card Support for Storing extra data on your Devices. How to Install Android Apps on SD Card/Memory Card We Use memory cards for storing music,videos,movies or documents and much more.Even sometimes we require to save our Personal or Official Data on these memory cards and thus their Privacy becomes the most Crucial thing for which we usually set up a password for memory card in order to Prevent Unauthorized access to the Stored Information in Memory Cards.But what if you forgot your Memory Card Password ?? – Forgetting the Memory Password can prove to very disastrous for most of the users if some very useful data is stored in their Memory Cards because no company provides any support or software to remove the Password Protection from the Memory Cards.How to Install Windows Phone 8 Apps from SD Card Also you can’t even access any password protected memory card in your Windows PC until you remove the Password Protection from the Memory Card or Format Your Memory Card.So if you are the one facing difficulty in unlocking your Password Protected memory card then don’t worry anymore I am here to help you to get your Problem sorted out.Read the Guide on How to Unlock Password Protected Memory Cards.
How to Remove Password From Memory Cards – Methods
Till now there are only two Available methods by which you can easily remove Password Protection from your Memory cards which are listed below.
- By Formatting Your Memory Card – Not Recommended
- By Using FExplorer a Free Utility tool for Symbian Devices. – Recommended
How to Unlock Password Protected Memory Cards – FExplorer
FExplorer is the best method to Completely Remove Password Protection from your Memory Card without losing your Valuable Data from your memory cards.FExplore Works by Providing you to access to the Memory Card system folder from where you can recover your password from a mmcstore text file which stores the password for your memory card.Follow the below given steps to learn How to Unlock Password Protected Memory Cards without formatting them.
Requirements Important :
- FExplorer Work in Only Nokia Symbian S60 1st and 2nd Edition Smartphones
- Download FExplorer in Your Mobile From Here – Download Link
- Next Run FExplore in Your Nokia Symbia S60 Device from the Downloaded file.
- Now Move to C: System Folder
- Here Search For a File with name mmcstore
- Copy the mmcstore file and Move it onto your PC.
- Open this mmcstore file Using Notepad.
- Now You will find your Password in the Notepad.
- That’s all and You are all done.
Incoming Searches :
- How to Unlock Memory Card Password.
- How to unlock password protected micro SD card.
- How to unlock the password protected memory card of your mobile.
- How to Recover Lost Password from Memory Cards.