How to Share Google Drive Download Links For Uploaded Files : Cloud Storage is thus far the best means of Securely Storing all Your Valuable Important Data on a Remote Database without having to fear anymore about losing data as there was in Hard Disks,CD-DVD’s etc.There is no 100% Guarantee that your data will be safely stored in Hard Disk or CD-DVD’s but Cloud Storage ensures that your data will be safely stored and can be retrieved even in the worst possible scenario. How to Download Google Playstore Apps on Your PC or Laptop So Cloud Storage has become all new trend for storing data used and trusted by millions of Users World Wide.You will find lots of Popular Websites that Provides you Free Cloud Storage for all Your Important Files or Documents and Now Google Has Also Joined this Cloud Storage war with its all new Google Drive that provides you an initial 15GB of Cloud Storage Space for all its Registered Users.Google Drive was Launched on April 24, 2012 with the aim of Providing the Best and Safest Possible Cloud Storage and synchronization service to all its World Wide Users for free.
How to Share Google Drive Download Links For Uploaded Files : Google Drive Offers Premium features like cloud storage, file sharing and collaborative editing.Any file shared on Google Drive with visibility mode as public can be easily searched through Search Engine Directly.You can Extend the Storage Space above 15GB By Subscribing to Premium Storage Plans. How to Increase Alexa Ranking of Your Website Here I am Going to Share some of my experience with Google Drive and a Simple Tutorial to let you know How to Share Google Drive Download Links For Uploaded Files.I have been Using Google Drive for past few months and after trying Google drive I have left all other Cloud Storage Services just because of its Simple and Friendly User Interface and the Name of Google is just enough to Describe Google Drive.I am Here to tell you How to Share Google Drive Download Links For Uploaded Files so that other users can easily download the files that you have uploaded on Your Google Drive Account.Read below detailed Guide on How to Share Google Drive Download Links For Uploaded Files.
How to Share Google Drive Download Links For Uploaded Files :
I am here telling you from the very beginning starting from How to Upload Files on Google Drive and then Share it across your Friends or Other World Wide Users.So be patient and Just Follow the Below Given Instructions Carefully Step by Step and You will be Able to Share Google Drive links with your friend or family members.So Lets Get Started with How to Share Google Drive Download Links For Uploaded Files.
- First of all Go to Google Drive and Login with any of Your Google Account.
- Here Click on the Small Red Upload Button and Select Files as shown below.
- Just Browse the Location of the File You want to Upload and Click Open.
- Wait till the File is Safely Uploaded on Your Google Drive Account.
- Right Click on the File and Select Share Option as shown below.
- Now a New Window will Come up and there Under Who has Access select Change.
- Here Select “Public on the web” or “Anyone with the link” Under Visibility Options.
- Hit the Save Button and Copy the Link to Share URL as shown below.
- Now Go to the Site Google Drive Direct Link Generator
- Here Paste the Copied URL into the Enter your sharing URL Box and Hit Create Direct Link.
- Now You will get a Direct Download URL in the Output Box.
- Copy the Output Link and Share it with Your Friends or other Users.
- That’s all in How to Share Google Drive Link and You are all done.
Note : If you face any difficult in following the above listed Procedure then don’t worry feel free to ask and I will help you to get your Problem Resolved.
Thank you boss!
Earlier i wasn’t able to share that file because i didn’t knew about Google Direct Link.
Really thank you. Hats off to you. 🙂