Vector is a very popular and exciting, arcade-style based game featuring yourself as an exceptional free runner in an endless race Inspired by the practice and principles of Parkour racing game. Though the game at starting levels offers a very easy and quick to learn gameplay but as you progress to higher level it would be become quite tough and challenging which is one of the most amazing feature of this game that will keep you thrilled whenever you play those levels. Like most of the racing games here also you need to get through the levels in order to unlock higher levels and special moves also. Run, vault, slide and climb using extraordinary techniques based on the urban ninja sport of Parkour all while being chased by “Big Brother” who’s sole purpose is to capture you and bring you back. Get Vector for PC by following the below given tutorial.
Vector for PC In-Game Key Features : At a Glance
- A very addictive arcade style based gameplay.
- Pleasing Stunning Enhanced Visual Graphics
- 20 levels in free version (40 level in Deluxe)
- Quick and easy to learn, challenging to master
- Astoundingly lifelike Parkour-inspired moves
How to Play Vector on PC Using Bluestacks – Steps to Follow
To play Vector on your PC you need to play it via Bluestacks Android Emulator since Vector has not yet officially released for Windows platform therefore the only option left behind you is to install Bluestacks Android Emulator on your pc and then emulating Vector on your PC via Bluestacks don’t worry it is a very simple and easy procedure. The only thing you require to play vector on your pc is that your system is compatible enough to support or run Bluestacks without any performance or lag issues.Download Vector for pc by following the below given steps.
- Download and Install Bluestacks Android Emulator on your Windows PC or Laptop.
- After Bluestacks Installation Open Bluestacks and Search for Vector Game through Bluestacks App Search feature.
Alternatively – If you are having trouble searching Vector via Bluestacks App Search feature then don’t worry you can simply download VECTOR.APK File on your system and install it via APK File directly.
- That’s it You can now start Playing Vector from the Installed Apps list within your Bluestacks App Player.