KPIT Technologies is looking to hire a Trainee Engineer off campus through FirstNaukri for the 2017 batch passed candidates. KPIT has made announcements of several job openings for development & testing automation-based projects. KPIT, a global IT Consulting and product engineering partner, is focused on co-innovating domain intensive technology solutions for corporations specializing in automotive & transportation, manufacturing and energy & utilities. A leader in technology solutions and services, KPIT currently partners with 200+ global corporations including Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), semiconductor companies and Tier 1 companies. Check KPIT Off Campus Drive 2017 Batch for Trainee Engineer.
KPIT Technologies Off Campus Drive 2017 Batch For Trainee Engineer Post : Check Below Details
|Job Role||Trainee Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, MCA, BCA and BSC|
|Salary||INR 3.25 LPA|
KPIT Off Campus Drive Trainee Engineer Eligibility Criteria 2017 Batch:
- Fresher minimum qualification of BE, MCA, BCA and BSC graduates with computer science background
- Candidates should have graduated in 2017 with mentioned percentage:
Class 10th -80%, 12th- 80%, Graduation -70% (For Technical)
Class 10th -80%, 12th- 80%, Graduation -75% (For Non-Technical)
- Candidate should have good communication skills – Both Verbal & Written and Good Analytical & Logical Reasoning skills
Candidates should Also have Knowledge on following Aspects:
- Good knowledge in OOPS and C/C++ Programming language.
- Knowledge/Experience in Java is preferred.
- Knowledge in Data Structures is highly preferred
KPIT Off Campus Drive Trainee Engineer 2017 Batch Selection Process:
- First Candidates will Go through an Online Aptitude followed by Group Discussion.
- Candidates Shortlisted after Group Discussion will have 2-3 Rounds of Technical Interview.
- HR Interview will be the last round of process post which offer letters will be rolled out.
How To Apply For KPIT Off Campus Drive Trainee Engineer 2017 Batch:
All the Interested & eligible students are requested to apply for this job role via the Job Apply Link: Click Here