Dlink DSL 2750U Review : Choosing the perfect WiFi router among thousands of routers is one of the most difficult decisions to make and that’s where the hunt for WiFi router reviews starts over Internet but unfortunately it has been found that there are not so many reviews of routers especially those which are priced at low affordable prices though you will easily found hunderds of reviews of high class feature packed Wifi routers that are priced above the budget range and therefore to help you out here I thought of reviewing one of the best affordable budget WiFi router that i have recently purchased i.e Dlink DSL 2750U ADSL2+ 4 Port WiFi router. It is really one of the best ADSL WiFi router under Rs 2000 and absolutely perfect for all those who are having an internet connection from MTNL or BSNL via landline.
Dlink DSL 2750U Review ADSL2+ 4 Port WiFi router is a very powerful feature packed router that is perfectly suitable for home and small offices use providing powerful network coverage. It comes with integrated ADSL2/2+ offering a speed of upto 24Mbps. It connects a group of users to the Internet, allowing multiple computers at home or offices to share an integrated high-speed ADSL2/2+ interface providing high-performance 802.11n wireless access for all the wireless networked computers. Also its sleek and stylish design looks great and very appealing to eyes. It supports wireless speeds upto 300Mbps. With Dlink DSL 2750U WiFi router you get a total of 4 ethernet ports along with firewall protection and QoS for smooth and secure download/upload of photos, files, music, video, and e-mail over the Internet. What is more amazing about Dlink DSL 2750U router is that it offers an additional USB port for connecting an external hard disk or a USB printer.
- You can check detailed Dlink DSL 2750U WiFi router specifications @Flipkart
Dlink DSL 2750U Review : Pros
- Easy quick installation and setup for beginners.
- Perfect for MTNL / BSNL Broadband connection.
- 4 Ethernet Ports along with one USB Port.
- Very appealing Stylish and sleek look design.
- Works like charm with very low or no drop outs at all.
- Perfect for connecting mobile or laptop over WiFi.
- Great range can easily cover 3-4 floors of building.
- Great hardware along with 3 Year Warranty support.
Dlink DSL 2750U Review : Cons
- Sometimes takes quite longer than usual time for connecting to internet.
- Bit difficult to use the USB port especially for the beginners.
- Poor User interface as compared to other routers.
Dlink DSL 2750U Review : Final Verdict
I have been using this WiFi router personal for more than a year and i can really say it is one of the best and the most reliable router among all the routers that i have used thus far. It is just a perfect router for everyone from beginners to experts having all the basic as well as advanced features that are required as of till date. Easy setup, great range thanks to its twin antenna’s covering a large distance. Therefore if you are looking for a WiFi router with minimal cons I would really suggest you to go for this Dlink DSL 2750U ADSL2+ WiFi router without any second thoughts. Moreover you should buy it from flipkart where you will get around 300-500rs less than the market price with 30 days replacement guarantee in case of any issues or disatisfaction.