How to Install Play Store MIUI 6 and Install Google Apps MIUI 6 Xiaomi : Xiaomi one of the leading Chinese Electronics company has completely changed the lives of millions of people across the world especially in India after the launch of their cheap affordable Xiaomi Smartphone devices. All the Xiaomi devices that have been launched till now in India have been a great success for the company as well as for the customers. The latest handset that has been launched by Xiaomi is Xiaomi Mi 4i and the company is all set to launch the next generation Xiaomi Mi 5 smartphone hopefully in the next month and it would be great to see the response from the customers on its first flash sale. Check below on how to Install Play store MIUI 6 and install Google Apps MIUI 6.
As of now there are millions of users through out the world who owns a Xiaomi device and if you are one among them then you might have observed that all the Xiaomi devices comes with their own MIUI custom ROM in contrast to the stock android ROM that has been seen in Motorola or Nexus android smartphone’s. Well these custom ROM installation varies from company to company like Micromax is offering Cyanogen etc. Xiaomi devices runs on MIUI ROM and MIUI 6 is the latest ROM version that Xiaomi has been offering currently. So if you have updated your Xiaomi smartphone i.e Redmi 1s, Redmi Note, Mi 4i with the latest MIUI 6 ROM then you might have found that Google Playstore and other Google apps are missing which usually comes pre-installed with the device when you purchase it. heck below on how to Install Play store MIUI 6 and install Google Apps MIUI 6.
How to Install Play Store MIUI 6 and Google Apps MIUI 6 Xiaomi Smartphones : Steps to Follow
Install Play Store MIUI 6 Xiaomi : Well there are two ways to install Google playstore and other Google apps on your Xiaomi device one that is through Google Installer APK file and another one by flashing your ROM with Gapps.zip file. If you are experienced one then you can go through flashing your ROM with Gaaps.zip file in which you just need to follow the below given simple steps carefully. Install Playstore MIUI 6 Xiaomi from here.
Method – 1 : Flash with Gaaps.zip
Note – You need a phone with custom recovery like TWRP or CWM for the below given method.
- First of all you need to download the Gaaps.zip file – Click to download
- After downloading Gaaps.zip file just move the Gaaps.zip file on your Internal Phone memory.
- Now Boot your phone in recovery mode and once you are in the TWRP or CWM main screen, tap on Wipe Cache & Dalvik.
- That’s it now select the Gaaps.zip file and flash it on your smartphone which would take few minutes so be patient and after everything is over just reboot your Xiaomi device.
Method – 2 : Using Google Installer APK
- First of all you need to Download and install the Google installer.apk – Click to download
- After installing open the App and from there start downloading Google Playstore.
- It will then first install the Google play services and then automatically will install the Play Store.apk.
- That’s it you can now have Google Playstore along with other Google Apps installed on your Xiaomi MIUI 6 device.
Hi, where is the Gaaps.zip link?
You can download Gapps from here http://www.teamandroid.com/gapps/