Whatsapp being the World’s most popular social networking app doesn’t need any sort of introduction having over 700 million users worldwide. Moreover most of us are already aware of the fact that Whatsapp has been acquired by Facebook recently for a huge $22 billion and since its acquistion we have witnessed lots of changes and important updates that the users were expecting for a very long time. After the acquisitive of Whatsapp by Facebook there has been quite a mixed response both good and bad as a part of improvement in Whatsapp feature’s but Facebook has been trying really hard to make whatsapp more friendly which is quite evident from the updates that are rolling out quite frequently.
And therefore one major update that has been rolled out recently allows users to use Whatsapp on their Windows PC via Whatsapp Web Version through Google Chrome without the need of Bluestacks or Youwave Android emulators. This is really one of the best update’s for the users who were eagerly waiting for the official release of Whatsapp for PC though the release of an official desktop based app seems quite far but this is really something that you can enjoy for the time being and thus start using Whatsapp on your system as Whatsapp Web version via Google Chrome. Get Whatsapp web version for Windows pc from below.
Must Read Important Requirements :
- It is important to note that you must have updated Whatsapp on your device.
- This Whatsapp Web Version is supported only on Google Chrome Web browser.
- Moreover for the time being this Whatsapp web version is available only for Android, Windows Phone or Blackberry users. Users using Whatsapp on their Apple iOS devices are not eligible for this Whatsapp web version due to Apple restrictions.
How to Use Whatsapp on PC via Whatsapp Web Version : Steps to Follow
As mentioned above you must have update whatsapp on your device and Google Chrome Web browser installed on your Windows pc or laptop. After confirming all the above requirements proceed with the below given instructions. Get Whatsapp Web version for pc from below.
- Open your Google Chrome Web browser on your Windows PC or Laptop and open the following given URL.
- Wait for few seconds and soon you will see a screen similar to the below given screen shot.
- Now What you need to do is open Whatsapp application on your device and select the “Whatsapp Web” option from the menu.
- It will now ask you to scan the QR code that appears on your Google chrome web browser while opening the above given link.
- Just Scan the QR code and wait for few minutes till all your conversations or contacts are synced between the two devices.
- That’s it and now you can start using Whatsapp on your pc in an official manner without using any kind of third party emulators.
I hope you find this article resourceful so please don’t forget to share it and if in case you have any doubts please feel free to ask by commenting below….Thanks