Whatsapp no longer needs any sort of introduction as we are already very much aware about Whatsapp and its popularity. Therefore here we are not for any kind of review or something else we are here to resolve some of the most common and recurring whatsapp issues i.e Whatsapp error codes that are faced by thousands of users using Whatsapp. Here below are few Whatsapp Error codes along with their error messages after which we have covered how to fix these whatsapp error 403, 413, 481 etc codes in detail.
Error Messages Displayed by these various Whatsapp Error Codes :
- Whatsapp Error 403 : Whatsapp Could Not be Downloaded Error 403
- Whatsapp Error 491 : Watsapp Mssenger Could Not be downloaded due to an error 491
Similar sort of messages are faced in case of Whatsapp Error 413, Whatsapp Error 481, Whatsapp Error 492 or Whatsapp Error 495 So if you are facing one or multiple whatsapp errors then just follow the below given guide on how to fix whatsapp error 403, 413, 481 etc.
How to Fix Whatsapp Error 403, 413, 481, 491, 492, 495 : Best Solutions
The error codes that are mentioned here are one of the most common and frequently occuring errors that often prevents users from using Whatsapp in a convenient and easy way therefore in order to improve the user experience here below I have mentioned some possible fixes that you may try in order to fix whatsapp error 403, 413, 481 etc error codes. The below given fixes are ordered in priority list with 1st fix being on the highest priority and has the maximum chances of correcting the issue.
Important Thing to Note :
- First of all you must make sure that your device is having sufficient Internal storage space to process the installation because of most of the time such issues occurs because of insufficient space on the device.
- Secondly Make sure that you are having a good and fast Internet connectivity on your Android device so as to download or update apps from Google Play store without any issues.
Fix 1 – Clearing Whatsapp and Google Play Store Cache
This is the first step towards fixing majority of the whatsapp or android related errors that are specific to google play store or the app which is facing the issue. So here Whatsapp and Google Play store are the victims so we need to clear their old cache files and to do so just follow the below given procedure.
- Go to your Device Settings -> Applications -> All -> Scroll down and Select Whatsapp -> Click on Force Stop -> Tap on Clear Cache and then wait for few seconds as shown below in the screen shot.
- Now Repeat the same for Google Play Store Go to your Device Settings -> Applications -> All -> Scroll down and Select Whatsapp -> Click on Force Stop -> Tap on Clear Cache and then wait for few seconds as shown below in the screen shot.
Note – If you still face the same issue then try to repeat the same procedure for Google Play Services and Google Services Framework.
Fix 2 – Relink your Google Account with your Android Device
Sometimes these issues often arise because of Google account connectivity or Google account authorization with your android device. Therefore in such scenario it is best to remove your existing Google account from your Android device and after that relink your google account once again with your device.
- Remove your Google Account by going to Settings > Accounts > Google > and select your account -> Tap on the menu button and select remove account.
- Restart your Android device and try to add your Google account once again with your android device and hopefully after successfull account link up you won’t be facing the same errors again.