Samsung PC Studio is basically a type of PC Suite for the devices having samsung proprietary OS installed on them which lets you synchronize your Samsung mobile phone with your PC and manage multimedia files, messages and more at ease. With the help of Samsung PC Studio you can take a backup of your important and even allows you to send and create text messages. It supports synchronization with most email clients out there, including Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express, Lotus Notes and Lotus Organizer, so it allows you to easily transfer your contacts between mobile phone and computer. You can also install java or symbian apps on your samsung device with the help of Samsung pc studio. The only thing that lacks in Samsung PC Studio is the poor user interface but that’s ok not a big deal.Overall Samsung PC Studio is a great app and a must have application for all the Samsung GSM Mobile phone owners as without this you can’t take full advantage of your samsung gsm handset. But some users are facing incompatibility issues while running Samsung PC Studio on their Windows 8 or Windos 8.1 systems like not responding or frequent crashes etc therefore here below for those users I have provided a working fix for Samsung PC Studio not working in Windows 8, Windows 8.1
How to Fix Samsung PC Studio Not Working in Windows 8/8.1 : Steps to Follow
The procedure for fixing samsung pc studio not working in Windows 8 or 8.1 is quite simple and easy which just requires a series of steps to be followed and here below are those steps. What you need to do here is to take ownership of Windows files and folders and then making specific changes in windows so as to fix samsung pc studio crashing.
- Download Windows Take Ownership file – Click to Download
Note – The file is in .zip format so to open this you need to have 7zip or Winrar installed on your system to extract the contents of the .zip file
- Open the zip file and Click on “Install Take Ownership” as shown below.
- Now you will see a successful message as shown below in the image.
- Now Go to the directory C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed
- Here you will a find a folder with FLASH name and just select that folder and do a right click on that folder and select Take Ownership as shown below.
- Download a new Flash file from here – Click to Download
- After downloading the file RENAME the file to Flash.ocx
- Now open the Flash folder and replace the file Flash.ocx with the above file.
Note – Please keep a backup of the Flash folder before replacing the file to be on the safer side incase of some malfunctioning.
- That’s it close all your windows and now try to run Samsung PC Studio once again and this time hopefully you no longer have to face the same error.