Bluestacks App Player has transformed the lives of thousands of people be it be their developers or the users or the one’s helping bluestacks users by providing various suggestions and solution to various issues related to bluestacks via blogging. Its been quite a long time since bluestacks has been released with over millions of happy users across the world using bluestacks on their systems. Bluestacks has allowed the users to emulate Google android apps or games on their Windows as well as on Apple Mac OS devices without having any major issues except few minor bugs which can be easily resolved by tweaking Bluestacks internal settings and one such minor flaw that the users tend to face is the small app size or app resolution within the Bluestacks window which occurs because the apps are designed for the mobile size thus appearing small in size while playing on Bluestacks and that’s what I am here going to share How you can adjust various apps size on bluestacks. Though the procedure is quite simple which just requires changing the app default size to tablet size or your desired size. Just follow the below given step by step procedure on How to resize bluestacks apps or games.
How to Resize Bluestacks Apps on Windows : Steps to Follow
- Run Bluestacks App player and Go to its settings which you can easily find by looking over the bluestacks interface.
Note – If incase you are having difficulty navigating to the Bluestacks settings option don’t worry just move your mouse little bit downwards from the top right corner and a notification bar will open showing the option of configuring settings and there you can change your bluestacks settings ELSE you can also open it via clicking “All Apps” from the right side of “Recently Played” section -> Then Bluestacks settings.
- Here Under Bluestacks Settings -> Go to “Change App Size” -> Here you can change or set the size as per your choice via selecting default size or tablet size or specifying your own size.
Supported searches :
- How to resize apps on bluestacks app player
- How to resize applications on bluestacks
- How to resize games on bluestacks
- How to set bluestacks apps resolution