Fix NARUTO SHIPPUDEN Ultimate Ninja STORM 4 PC Errors – NARUTO SHIPPUDEN Ultimate Ninja STORM 4 is currently the latest and sixth installment to the already existing Ultimate Ninja STORM series. It is basically a fighting game developed by CyberConnect2 and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment. It is a very popular game across the World especially across China and Japan region. Most importantly the game is available across all major platforms that includes Steam (For Windows PC), Xbox One and Play station 4. This is the first installment of Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm that has been made available for Play Station 4.
The game has been recently released earlier in the month of February with different dates across different Geographic locations and claims to have sold more than 1.3 million units Worldwide. With its release in PC windows version the game has been lot under speculations considering various performance issues or errors that the users are facing. Check below Fixes for NARUTO SHIPPUDEN Ultimate Ninja STORM 4 PC Errors / PC Crashes.
How to Fix NARUTO SHIPPUDEN Ultimate Ninja STORM 4 PC Errors / PC Crashes ?
No doubt the game play is just amazing but owing to few issues especially related to Windows PC version launch thousands of users are having trouble while playing NARUTO SHIPPUDEN Ultimate Ninja STORM 4 on PC. The issues are faced by all the Windows users i.e Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8 and Windows 7 Users. Therefore here below is the list of some of the most common NARUTO SHIPPUDEN Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 PC Errors with their appropriate resolution. Just try the below mentioned fixes step by step and lets us know if you still face any issues after trying the suggestion.
1 – Fix For Main Menu Lag
If your game stucks or lags too much at the Game launch Main menu screen they this can be fixed by removing all the Unwanted USB devices that are attached with your system and make sure to restart your system and then launch a fresh instance of NARUTO SHIPPUDEN Ultimate Ninja STORM 4 . Not sure why but this has fixed the issue for most of the users who were facing NARUTO SHIPPUDEN Ultimate Ninja STORM 4 Main menu lag.
2 – Fix for Low FPS, Lags
For issues like Low FPS or performance lags first of all make sure that your system meets the minimum hardware or software specifications as demanded by the game. If after ensuring everything you still face the same issue then proceed on with the below given suggestions.
- Make sure you are using latest updated Graphics Driver (Applicable for all AMD, nVidia and Intel Graphics chipset)
- Close all the background processes especially programs like Antivirus that tends to consume lot of resources.
- While playing the Game try to switch to Task Manager during the game and check CPU resource utilization and if you found some unwanted or unknown tasks eating up the CPU resource then try closing them and check the game performance then.
- Also try “Use original boot configuration” settings. Go to RUN and type msconfig and Hit Enter. There in the system configuration enable the option “Use original boot configuration”.
a) Alternative Fix by Tweaking Game Settings File
Go to your NARUTO SHIPPUDEN Ultimate Ninja STORM 4 installed directory and there you will find NSUNSR.ini. You need to make changes in this particular file and therefore make sure to keep a backup of this file before making any changes. That’s it after taking backup of the file apply the below changes in the NSUNS.ini file.
Framerate=25 (you can change the value to higher values)
b) Alternative Fix For Users having nVidia GPU
Open nVidia Control Panel and then navigate to Manage 3D Settings. There change the GPU Performance to highest value and also in the Task Manager set high priority for Ultimate Ninja Storm 4
3 – DLL Missing / Direct X Error
Missing Dll files or Direct X error is one of the most common error that most of the gamers tend to face no matter which game they are playing and the only underlying reason behind the issue is they don’t have the latest updated Direct X version installed within their system. Updating the Direct X version eliminates all such DLL files missing kind of errors.
4 – Fix For Crashes / Black / White Screen
Try to implement all the changes mentioned above and you will be able to get rid of these kind of frustrating crashes, black screen or white screen issues. Also try below steps.
- Go to Game install directory and there you need to Open “settings” notepad file and make the changes as mentioned below.
- Under [screensetting] you will see these options :
width= your pc/laptop resolution (ex width=1366)
height= your pc/laptop resolution (ex height=768)
- after this , check the windowed=1 if it is “1” and make it “windowed=0”
5 – Change Language to English (Preferred)
If you are seeing Chinese or Japanese language during in game then please try the below mentioned steps.
- Open Control Panel -> Go to Clock, Language and Region -> There select Region tab and navigate to Administrative tab and change the language for non-unicode programs as per your preferred language. This will solve your language mismatch issue.
Supported Searches :
dx11 device creation fail:0x80010010, Cutscene audio bug, ISDone.dll, “An error occurred while unpacking. Unable to write data to disk!Unarc.dll returned an error code:-11 ERROR:file write operation failed”, Could not initialize steam, Game menu japanese, Keyboard problem