Are You Frustrated to See Your Browser Downloading Files with their own Download Manager Instead of Using IDM ? – So Read this Post to Learn How to Integrate IDM with Firefox /Chrome. IDM(Internet Download Manger) is one of the Most Popular and the Fastest Download Manager to Download All kinds of Files i.e media files,Documents,zipped files etc and Even Torrent Files Also. How to Download Torrent Files Using IDM To Download Files Using IDM you Just need to Install IDM CC Addon in Your Browser that will automatically Integrate IDM with Firefox or Google Chrome.Here below is a Step by Step Guide on How to Integrate IDM with Firefox /Chrome Using IDM CC Addon.IDM Download Manager For Android
How to Integrate IDM with Firefox – IDM CC Addon
- First of all Download IDM CC Addon From Here. (Download Link) – Verified Upto Firefox 20.0.1
- Now Extract the Zipped File to a Desired Folder.
- Now Go to Your Mozilla Firefox Browser and Click on File -> Addons or You Can Press CTRL + SHIFT + A to Open Addons Page as shown below in the Image.
- Next Click on the Gear Icon located at the Top Right Corner and Select Install Addon From File as shown below in the Image.
- Browse the Folder where you have Extracted the Zipped File and Select the File idmmzcc .xpi.
- That’s all and You are all Done.
How to Integrate IDM with Chrome : IDM Settings
- Open Your Internet Download Manager.
- Now Go to Downloads ->Options.
- Next Under the General Tab Check Mark the Box ‘Use Advanced Browser Integration’ as shown below in the Image.
- After Restart Your Chrome Browser and all other browsers will be Integrated with IDM.
- That’s all and You are all Done.IDM Download Manager For Android