This is a very common question for Tablet users that How to Install Windows 8 on Tablets. Some users want to install Windows 8 on their Android Tablet, but to install Windows 8 on an Android tablet you must make sure that your Tablet Hardware supports Windows 8. If your Hardware configuration is not enough to install windows , Don’t try the steps given below. So, this article is for Tablet Lovers who want to install Windows 8 on their tablets, just follow the simple step by step guide given below.
- Wintoflash or Flashboot
- Windows 8 ISO file
- Virtual Clone Drive
Easy Way to Install Windows 8 On Tablet Using USB drive :
If your Tablet has a USB port then you can follow this guide to install windows 8.
- Download Windows 8 ISO file from Their official Website of Microsoft.
- To make your Pen drive bootable just follow the on screen guide after installing Flashboot or wintoflash.
- After making USB Drive bootable connect it with your Tablet.
- Start your tablet and make changes in BIOS settings to boot from USB.
- Now you will see Windows 8 installation screen, just follow the on screen instructions to install Windows 8 on your Tablet.
Also check: How to Download Torrent files on Tablet
Install Windows 8 on Tablet Without USB port : Steps to Follow
If your Tablet has a USB port you should use the method given above otherwise try the method given below. This method is difficult than the previous method.
- Take a complete Backup of your Tablet.
- Make sure you have 20 GB free space in your Windows Partition.
- Download Windows 8 ISO file From Microsoft’s website.
- Download Virtual Clone Drive, Now mount Windows 8 ISO file using virtual clone drive.
- After Mounting open “My Computer” and open virtual drive and run setup of windows 8 and follow the on screen instruction to install windows 8.
- After installing Windows 8 on your Tablet you need to install essentials drivers manually from the manufacturer’s official Website.
Recommended: Best Antivirus for Windows 8
So you have just learned how to install Windows 8 on tablet PC. If you have USB port in your tablet then install Windows 8 using USB drive because the second method is difficult and Don’t forget to Share this article with your friends on Facebook, twitter and Google+.