How to Increase Reliance Netconnect Plus Speed : Reliance has been One of the Most Reliable and Trusted Networks from the Past Few Years and Will Continue to Remain as their Coverage Area Goes on Increasing Day by Day.Reliance Communications are Offering all the Major Services Like CDMA,GSM,2G Connectivity and 3G Connectivity and Now they are Planning to Launch 4G Connection Network in India Soon. How to Increase YouTube Buffering Speed Reliance Netconnect+ is One of the Best Internet Solution From Reliance Communications that allows you to Access Internet Wireless at any Time Using the Reliance Netconnect Plus Modem or Data Card.It Offers High Speed Internet Connectivity upto 3.1Mbps Download Speeds and 1.8 Mbps Upload Speeds at a Very Reasonable Price But Still I have Seen Thousands of Users Complaining about the Performance of Reliance Netconnect Plus i.e Slow Browsing or Downloading Speeds as Compared to the Plan they Are Using.There May be Several Reasons For Slow Reliance Netconnect+ Internet Speed depending on Your Location,Coverage Area or the Time of Your Usage. How to Increase Google Chrome Internet Speed So if You are Facing any Issues relating to Your Reliance Netconnect Plus Poor Speed,Slow Browsing or Downloading Speeds then don’t worry you are at the Right Place to Get Your Problem Fixed.Just Follow the Below Simple Steps on How to Increase Reliance Netconnect Plus Speed.
How to Increase Reliance Netconnect Plus Speed : Reliance NetConnect Plus Benefits
- Get Fastest Internet Wireless Broadband For Your Laptops or Desktop PC’s.
- Amazing Internet Download speeds up to 3.1 Mbps and upload speeds up to 1.8 Mbps.
- Simple Plug and Play Feature You Just Need to Plug Your Neconnet+ Modem into USB Port.
- Connection Availability All Over India Covering 24000+ Towns and 6lacs+ Villages as well as along major highways, railway routes, airport lounges and remote locations in India.
How to Increase Reliance Netconnect Plus Speed – Super Fast
Method – 1 : By Changing or Updating Your DNS Address
Changing or Updating Your DNS Address is one of the Best Methods that I have Tried to Increase the Speed of Internet Data Cards whether they are Tata Photon Plus , MTS Mblaze or Reliance Netconnect+ this Method Works for all the Modem Data Cards. How to Play Android Games on PC You Must Give it a Try to Increase Reliance Netconnect+ Internet Speed.
How to Change Reliance Netconnect+ DNS Address Settings :
- Just Connect Your Reliance Netconnect+ Modem to Your PC or Laptop.
- Open the Reliance Netconnect+ Connecting Software.
- Go to Settings and Under Network Settings Find the DNS Address and Change it to the Following Given DNS Address as shown below in the Image.
Google DNS : 126.96.36.199
Alternate Google DNS : 188.8.131.52
Method – 2 : Use TCP Optimizer to Configure TCP/IP Settings
TCP Optimizer is One of the Best Free Optimizer Tool For Configuring Your Network Settings to get the Most of Your Internet Speed.Just Follow the Below Given Step by Step Intstructions to Configure Your TCP/IP Settings.
How to Configure Your TCP/IP Settings : TCP Optimizer
- Download and Run TCP Optimizer – Download Link
Note - No Need to Install since it is an .exe File so Just Double Click on the .exe to Run TCP Optimizer.
- Now Run TCP Optimizer and Go to General Settings Tab and Move the Speed Slider According to Your Reliance Netconnect+ Speed Say 1Mbps.
- Make Sure to Check Mark the Optimal Box as shown in the Image.
- You can See the TCP Optimizer Settings as shown in the Above Screenshot.
- Next a New Window Will Pop Up Asking to Apply Changes and There Just Check Mark the Backup Option and Click Ok as Shown below in the Image.
- Restart Your Computer.
- That’s all and Now You can Experience an Increase in Your Reliance Netconnect+ Internet Speed.
Note Important – After Using the Optimal Settings of TCP Optimizer if you feel that it has Decreased Or Degraded the Performance of Your Internet Speed then You Can Easily Restore back it to Your Previous or Original Default Settings by Using the Backup that You Have Created in the TCP Optimizer.To Restore it to Default Run TCP Optimizer then Click File and Select Restore Backed up Settings and Select the Saved Backup File and Your System Will be Stored Back to its Original State
Incoming Searches :
- How to Increase Reliance Netconnect+ Speed.
- How to Increase Reliance Netconnect+ Internet Speed.
- How to Increase Reliance Netconnect Speed.
- How to Increase Reliance Netconnect Internet Speed.
- Tips to increase Reliance Netconnect Plus Internet Speed.
- Tips to increase Reliance Netconnect Plus Speed.
- How to Increase Your Reliance Netconnect Internet Speed.
- How to Increase Reliance Netconnect Plus Speed